Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Coast Meet - great stuff!!

South Coast Meet - great stuff!!

Old Jun 5th 2005, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

matt`n`shaz is on a distinguished road
Talking South Coast Meet - great stuff!!

A big "thank you" to ROBB02 for organising the meet today!

We had a great time - good luck to you all who are going to Oz in the next couple of weeks/months!! - lucky devils! :scared:

Matt and I gathered some very interesting contacts and information, which will, no doubt, help us in our long journey to get our PR visa!!!

Kind regards

Sharon & Matt
Old Jun 5th 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: South Coast Meet - great stuff!!

Originally Posted by matt`n`shaz
A big "thank you" to ROBB02 for organising the meet today!

We had a great time - good luck to you all who are going to Oz in the next couple of weeks/months!! - lucky devils! :scared:

Matt and I gathered some very interesting contacts and information, which will, no doubt, help us in our long journey to get our PR visa!!!

Kind regards

Sharon & Matt

Well, thank you too! It wouldn't have worked without you all turning up!!!!
It was a great afternoon...must meet up again soon!
Claire. x
Old Jun 5th 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

crowley has a spectacular aura aboutcrowley has a spectacular aura aboutcrowley has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Claire it was a great afternoon, All the Best

Chris Paula and Kids
Old Jun 5th 2005, 7:40 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all
Wink Re: South Coast Meet - great stuff!!

Just a quick note to say it was good to meet everyone today and swap hints and stories. Good luck to everyone, wherever you might be heading!

As we were one of the last to leave we have found a grey rain coat (Rachael I think this is yours) and a small kangaroo by Fisher Price. Anyone own these please?

Stu, Lorraine and girls
Old Jun 5th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Well, thank you too! It wouldn't have worked without you all turning up!!!!
It was a great afternoon...must meet up again soon!
Claire. x

I agree with everyone else.. great to put names to faces,hopefully see some of you again before we go!!

Good luck everyone!

Julie
Old Jun 5th 2005, 9:08 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Was good arvo nice to meet you guys lookin forward to the next one
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Bounce....

To help Rachel find her coat!!!

Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Thanks for a great meet. It was so good to talk to people who are as enthusiastic as we are about moving to Oz. We definitely must do this again soon!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:34 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lindsay Clan
Just a quick note to say it was good to meet everyone today and swap hints and stories. Good luck to everyone, wherever you might be heading!

As we were one of the last to leave we have found a grey rain coat (Rachael I think this is yours) and a small kangaroo by Fisher Price. Anyone own these please?

Stu, Lorraine and girls

Hi

Did you pick up the coat? if so how do you want to get it back to us?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:34 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

A big "here here" from us. Everyone send karma to Robbo2 as a thank you.

Anne, Terry and Alex
Old Jun 6th 2005, 1:33 pm
FIZZBOT5

fizzbot5 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: South Coast Meet - great stuff!!

Ditto .Thanks Claire !! WE had a great time meeting everyone and gathered a lot of info. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Paula ( i think - sorry if I have got your name wrong but ended up taliking to so many people everyone got a bit mixed up in the end!) Hubbie was posted to Adelaide by the MOD for a year. Would love to meet up with you when you get over to Adelaide.

Hope we can make the next one before we go..........
Fiona
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wandrews
Hi

Did you pick up the coat? if so how do you want to get it back to us?

Could be an excuse for another beer
I would love to meet again soon at The Farmhouse if anyone's up for it. Kids loved the place and want to go back and play ASAP!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
A big "here here" from us. Everyone send karma to Robbo2 as a thank you.

Anne, Terry and Alex

Thanks for my karma! I've got a few comments now, but still only one blue box. When will I get more boxes Anne?