Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

When will it be my turn????

When will it be my turn????

Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default When will it be my turn????

My agent sent me an Email on the 21st Jan to say my 47sk had been recieved ar DIMIA.Does anyone know how long it will be before i get my case number as it will be 1 month tomorrow and we want to book our meds.Someone help i am getting in a pickle thinking i have been put on bottom of the pile :scared:
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will it be my turn????

Sorry but I cannot help as I do not know anything about this particular type of visa.Be prepared to wait though as ours took 18 months from start to finish.Keep busy and try not to think about it too much.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Sorry but I cannot help as I do not know anything about this particular type of visa.Be prepared to wait though as ours took 18 months from start to finish.Keep busy and try not to think about it too much.
Thanks for replying even though you could not help it is nice when people find time for you.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: When will it be my turn????

Originally Posted by upthehammers
My agent sent me an Email on the 21st Jan to say my 47sk had been recieved ar DIMIA.Does anyone know how long it will be before i get my case number as it will be 1 month tomorrow and we want to book our meds.Someone help i am getting in a pickle thinking i have been put on bottom of the pile :scared:
Hi,
We sent ours off towards the end of September. They received it on the 29th Sept and sent acknowledgement on the 11th October. We then got request for meds and pcc`s the week before Christmas, so hopefully you won`t have to wait too long.

Good luck

Sharon x
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mashy
Hi,
We sent ours off towards the end of September. They received it on the 29th Sept and sent acknowledgement on the 11th October. We then got request for meds and pcc`s the week before Christmas, so hopefully you won`t have to wait too long.

Good luck

Sharon x
Can i ask you when you received your ack did it give you your case number ?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Can i ask you when you received your ack did it give you your case number ?
Yes it did. It gave the case number and officer dealing with it.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes it did. It gave the case number and officer dealing with it.
Our agent has said they have recieved it but she did not give us any more details.Do you think maybe she has known its arrived but they have not sent ack yet?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

Red face Re: When will it be my turn????

Our agent has said they have recieved it but she did not give us any more details.Do you think maybe she has known its arrived but they have not sent ack yet?
Sorry! I`m giving you duff info. It was in December we got the case number and officer, NOT on the acknowledgement in October.

Sorry!

Sharon xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry! I`m giving you duff info. It was in December we got the case number and officer, NOT on the acknowledgement in October.

Sorry!

Sharon xx
Brilliant i think i am getting there now!!!!!!!!!Ignore pm i sent you.One last question did you get the case officer before meds were requested?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Brilliant i think i am getting there now!!!!!!!!!Ignore pm i sent you.One last question did you get the case officer before meds were requested?
No. I got my case officer at the same time as my meds and pcc`s request. Hope this help (as clear as mud ).

Sharon x x
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

No. I got my case officer at the same time as my meds and pcc`s request. Hope this help (as clear as mud ).

Sharon x x
Thanks for being so helpful now i will have to find out how others get there case no to frontload meds.I will start a new thread
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replying even though you could not help it is nice when people find time for you.
Your welcome.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:01 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

It's frustrating I know have a big hit of visa k
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: When will it be my turn????

Don't know what every one else thinks but I think it would be wise to wait until you are told to do so - both meds and police checks are only valid for a certain amount of time and if there was a problem somewhere down the line you might end up forking out again. Chill out - you have the rest of your life to live in Oz.

Sue