Reload this Page >

When will i see you again?

When will i see you again?

Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Kirsty R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When will i see you again?

Hi guys!
Okay i still need help with the old webcam thing!
My parents and I both have webcams and I want to get them set up here before we go, (6 weeks and counting!) to have practice etc but have had trouble finding a host. What software can i use to get my cam and my parents cam working on live broadcast? PLEASE HELP!!! They are getting quite anxious about making sure they will be able to see us when we're far away.
Thanks for any advice
Kirsty
PS Was recommended Teveos but they have folded!
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:16 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will i see you again?

Originally posted by Kirsty R
Hi guys!
Okay i still need help with the old webcam thing!
My parents and I both have webcams and I want to get them set up here before we go, (6 weeks and counting!) to have practice etc but have had trouble finding a host. What software can i use to get my cam and my parents cam working on live broadcast? PLEASE HELP!!! They are getting quite anxious about making sure they will be able to see us when we're far away.
Thanks for any advice
Kirsty
PS Was recommended Teveos but they have folded!
By far the simplest method is with MSN or Yahoo Messenger. Both have text chat and webcam built in. MSN also does voice (good luck getting it to work ), not sure about voice on Yahoo.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by wmoore
By far the simplest method is with MSN or Yahoo Messenger. Both have text chat and webcam built in. MSN also does voice (good luck getting it to work ), not sure about voice on Yahoo.
The sound works on my Yahoo but not as you suggested MSN Seems like Microsoft have a fault with it as so many peeps have said that they have no sound also.

I also use aol instant messenger.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

[go to yhaoo home page
then go to local yhaoo at bottom of page.
click oo australia & NZ
all most at bottom of page you will find downloads
download messenger
you will have to register to get a screen name you will have to do this on both computers different accounts
when you get messenger up and runing go dowm list to regional
click on australia
or you can create a private room
but i have not had a go at this
but web-cam and voice chat is in all room's
hope this helps
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

Kirsty R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Webcams!!!

Thanks to you all
Will have a try