Gardening

Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:37 pm
PommieLeague

Default Gardening

If anybody who is currently in Perth or is going to Perth require the services of a gardener, please PM me as I am a fully trained and qualified horticulturist with a speciality in warm climate gardens and plants.

I have over 15 years experience. I can provide further information if you wish. I will be in Perth from August 22. You can also email me Here Thanks
Lee

Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:37 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: Gardening

No takers then? My rates will be reasonable.

Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough

Hi Lathlain
Yes I would love a gardener as I hate it and never seem to get the time - one small problem though ... we are going to Melbourne.... do you commute ??
Nibblo
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:49 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by nibblo
Hi Lathlain
Yes I would love a gardener as I hate it and never seem to get the time - one small problem though ... we are going to Melbourne.... do you commute ??
Nibblo
I can if youre willing to pay the daily airfare

Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

pauli71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Lathlain
If anybody who is currently in Perth or is going to Perth require the services of a gardener, please PM me as I am a fully trained and qualified horticulturist with a speciality in warm climate gardens and plants.

I have over 15 years experience. I can provide further information if you wish. I will be in Perth from August 22. You can also email me Here Thanks
Lee
I guess you did not get your green fingers in England !
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough

I can if youre willing to pay the daily airfare
Ha ha very good - sorry but am saving all pennies for my dream... a Harley Davidson
Good luck with your business though
Nibblo
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Lee

Do you do landscaping - paving etc as well?

I may need a pool landscaping in at some point in the new year

Dave
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Shame you are not coming to the Brisbane area
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:03 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by darkless
Do you do landscaping - paving etc as well?

I may need a pool landscaping in at some point in the new year

Dave
I can but i do deal more with soft landscaping ie designing what plants to us and where to put them basically. Many go to Perth and think plants grown in UK conditions will thrive there but they dont, hence my knowledge in native, but beautiful Aussie plants.

Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Hi Lathlain

I will need a gardener in about 12 months time - will keep your address handy

Peter
Old Jul 20th 2004, 8:01 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by Paylia
Hi Lathlain

I will need a gardener in about 12 months time - will keep your address handy

Peter
Thanks Peter.

Old Jul 20th 2004, 8:07 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Thanks Peter.
Hi Lathlain,

I know it's a long way off but I'm just about to get a house built in Geraldton.
I wont be there for 18 month but the house will be finnished before then. House is in Geraldton, You can have a holiday in my house and I get a new garden how does that sound