Whats on TV tonight

Whats on TV tonight

Old Aug 11th 2004, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

bob and ginnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats on TV tonight

Originally Posted by tosh27
Thankyou very much, anyone know of any others
Does anyone know whether you get a programme called "McLeod's Daughters" in Britain???
. . . . filmed in South Australia (like all the good films!), is about 5 daughters, single, in the Western Australian wheatbelt and their "adventures" from week to week.
Good viewing, according to my daughters.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

I think 'Kath & Kim' is being aired on UK Living (or whatever..think it's channel 112) on Thursdays at about 8pm. It's quite funny....set in Melbourne. Not sure if has been on in the Uk before but it's very popular in Australia.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by bob and ginnie
Does anyone know whether you get a programme called "McLeod's Daughters" in Britain???
. . . . filmed in South Australia (like all the good films!), is about 5 daughters, single, in the Western Australian wheatbelt and their "adventures" from week to week.
HA HAAA great minds and all that. I was just thinking whilst reading this thread that it's a pity that Australia doesn't export McLeods daughters abroad...particularly considering they're spending all that money trying to lure tourists and stuff. Would be a good ad campaign to get people moving to rural Australia methinks!!LOL

I'm pretty sure that there can't be this many good looking people on one ranch!!

BTW I'm completely addicted to it tho!! And hooray it's on tonight!!!!

http://mcleodsdaughters.ninemsn.com.au/

love sophia xx
Old Aug 11th 2004, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Originally Posted by bob and ginnie
We were over in Oz on holiday this time last year and the missus loved this programme. I've noticed since that it's been shown on the Hallmark satellite channel on occasions, I also notice it's got a regular slot on Friday's at 1.15am on RTE Network 2 in Ireland at the moment.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:09 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

After a day filling in AIM certification papers I was struggling to sleep with the stuff wizzing around trying to squeeze an elusive 6 months of experience to take me to 60mths for AIM... and guess what I came downstairs to at 250am .... a programme about emigrating to Auz...great... :-)

Get A New Life is on every morning at 250am for 1 hour on bbc1 ! they snuck that in. Ive vague recollections of seeing it before but it hasnt been on earlier in the day as part of the glut of re-runs. These are different to those that are on at 530pm each day on ch4 (of course!).

I think from looking at the sky shcedules its only on until Friday (including 0250 on Friday morning) - but check your own schedules to be sure of times etc.
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:25 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

BBC1 today at 7pm
Old Aug 11th 2004, 8:28 am

tosh27 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Whats on TV tonight

Wednesday
11 August
2:50am to 3:50am
BBC1
Get a New Life

2:50am to 3:50am
BBC1 North West
Get a New Life

7:00pm to 7:55pm
BBC1
Natalie Cassidy Goes Wild in Australia

7:00pm to 7:55pm
BBC1 North West
Natalie Cassidy Goes Wild in Australia

Thursday
12 August
3:10am to 4:10am
BBC1
Get a New Life

3:10am to 4:10am
BBC1 North West
Get a New Life

8:00pm to 9:00pm
BBC2 North West
Get a New Life

Friday
13 August
2:30am to 3:30am
BBC1
Get a New Life

BBC1 North West
Get a New Life

Saturday
14 August
BBC2 North West
Art in Australia

Sunday
15 August
10:00am to 11:00am
Discovery Travel and Adventure
Sync or Swim: Australia

3:00pm to 4:00pm

Monday
16 August
1:00am to 2:00am

Sunday
22 August
5:00pm to 6:00pm
Animal Planet
Wildest Australia

BBC2 North West
Get a New Life

9:00pm to 10:05pm
ITV News
Welcome to Australia
Old Aug 12th 2004, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

Great list Tosh.
Attached Thumbnails Whats on TV tonight-r34.jpg  
Old Aug 14th 2004, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

So Tosh whats on tonight?????????????
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

So Tosh whats on tonight?????????????
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 7:22 pm

tosh27 is on a distinguished road

so is there anything on tonight
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:28 pm
ABCDiamond

The Bill
Taggart
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
Merlin ( 1998 Movie)
The Iron Chef (must see it to believe it)

& Cirque de Soleil - Dralion, in the afternoon

here's a TV guide - http://tvguide.seven.com.au/start.php

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a bloody lot for me....My sky was turned off today
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:40 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
The Bill
Taggart
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
Merlin ( 1998 Movie)
The Iron Chef (must see it to believe it)

& Cirque de Soleil - Dralion, in the afternoon

here's a TV guide - http://tvguide.seven.com.au/start.php
Iron Chef is great. It is like a cross between gladiators, ready steady cook and Ramsays kitchen.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Is there anything on tonight???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.