Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Old Oct 26th 2012, 5:57 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

WOW - just been watching the news and weather - snow forecast for tonight in London area with frost for tomorrow morning. Time to find the thermals I think
Old Oct 26th 2012, 7:55 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
WOW - just been watching the news and weather - snow forecast for tonight in London area with frost for tomorrow morning. Time to find the thermals I think
that was the forecast in western NSW a few weeks ago
and the fiercest hurricane in a century is threatening east coast usa.
welcome to the world of climate change.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:04 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
that was the forecast in western NSW a few weeks ago
and the fiercest hurricane in a century is threatening east coast usa.
welcome to the world of climate change.
I don't always watch the news - haven't seen the news on the hurricane - but think this is the earliest I've seen snow forecast for the south since I've been living here
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:18 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Sunny today but 20C.

I'm going to Bondi today to see this year's edition of the Sculptures by the Sea.

Last edited by commonwealth; Oct 26th 2012 at 8:30 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! Have fun and take some pics.

Love the tortoise.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:38 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Bleeding Nora, that last pictures is of me and my peeps, that's me the fourth one in, second from the right. people say I look a bit like Paddy McGuinnes.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:43 pm

Have a great time Commonwealth
Old Oct 26th 2012, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Sunrise at 05:30ish this morning. (excuse the powerlines)

Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:01 pm

Very nice Alf
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

25C @ 8.00
Old Oct 26th 2012, 10:30 pm
Daffyd Duck

noice!

that's 6:30-ish AEDT
Old Oct 26th 2012, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
Bleeding Nora, that last pictures is of me and my peeps, that's me the fourth one in, second from the right. people say I look a bit like Paddy McGuinnes.
OMG hot body!!!!!!

Runs to get tissues as she has drooled all over the keyboard.

Comes back and realises she might be a bit gullible!

Still a hot body though.

The temperature was about 20 degrees, but it has gone up considerably since I saw that piccie.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:18 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Currently 21C and raining! ...

Dunno if it'll mount to much but it all helps ...
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Currently 21C and raining! ...

Dunno if it'll mount to much but it all helps ...
Finally, rain at last!!!
Old Oct 27th 2012, 8:39 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Finally, rain at last!!!

I thought it rained all the time in Brisbane?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.