Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's so good about Australia

What's so good about Australia

Old Dec 10th 2004, 9:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's so good about Australia

Originally Posted by Bordy
Ex Dennistoun here but can't remember many smiles.
i saw plenty, but it was on the other side of their face
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

wezzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's so good about Australia

Originally Posted by igual
Sunday was my birthday. We went to the local beach - Shelly beach in Manly and went for a dive. We walked in of the beach! How cool is that. Back home in the Uk, our local beach was weston-super-mare. For anyone who has never been there, there is about a mile of mudflats between the beach and the sea. Try wading through that in 20 kilos of dive gear!! (My wife got stuck in it when she was little. Her welly boots are still there to this day!)
After a dive we had a picnic on the beach with some friends and a few beers.
Thats what I love about austalia.
How about you lot?
Nick
just read your thread i lived in weston-super-mare and god there is a lot of mud or shall i say the sea is mud like ,i dont miss the the place i miss the people,and at this time of year family and friends left behind are the hardest thing not to fell sad at.we have only been hear 4 months and this is our first christmas away ,we are in sydney city and looking at the harbour from the appartment is fantastic, but if i could go home and see my family ,and all my friends, and have a good natter for xmas i would then hopefully not be home sick. if anyone could give me some pointers in makeing friends over hear it would be good.and yes australia is at the moment better then weston-super-mud (i think)