Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's Shane Warne been up to ?

Wikiposts

What's Shane Warne been up to ?

Old Aug 25th 2003, 10:19 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Shane Warne been up to ?

Originally posted by Sunlover
You are a nasty piece of work aren't you MM ? Are South Africans your latest target now that PB is gone ?

In case you haven't noticed Native South Africans are running their country these days, don't see too much aboriginal representation in the Australian government.

Don't see too many aboriginals anywhere for that matter. They have been totally pushed to the fringes of Australian society.
i guess living in the eastern suburbs ,you wont see too many ,but if you would care to tour the much misaligned northern suburbs , you might see some ,just look for the front yards with the car bodies in them..and the neighbours with the 8ft high ,fences this stops the kids climbing over and stealing your clothes , and as for the south Africans ,they are a very capable people ,have you been their?? Houdini, and Amazulu will be quite capable of standing up for them selves , and have you noticed that since PB has gone ??so has Wilf, maybe Badgers was right all this time??.. MM
Old Aug 25th 2003, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by mr mover
i guess living in the eastern suburbs ,you wont see too many ,but if you would care to tour the much misaligned northern suburbs , you might see some ,just look for the front yards with the car bodies in them..and the neighbours with the 8ft high ,fences this stops the kids climbing over and stealing your clothes , and as for the south Africans ,they are a very capable people ,have you been their?? Houdini, and Amazulu will be quite capable of standing up for them selves , and have you noticed that since PB has gone ??so has Wilf, maybe Badgers was right all this time??.. MM

You are a disgraceful racist. Talk about sweeping generalisations !

Yes I have been THERE, I was born there.

BTW it's maligned not misaligned. But then why do I even bother with someone who doesn't even know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe ?
Old Aug 26th 2003, 5:04 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sunlover
You are a disgraceful racist. Talk about sweeping generalisations !

Yes I have been THERE, I was born there.

BTW it's maligned not misaligned. But then why do I even bother with someone who doesn't even know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe ?
I have been their and seen it as well,and Australia has nothing to be a shamed of compared to what i have seen around Johanesburg. what is worst a racisist or a snob, and sorry about my punctuation, but remember i am only a removalist....and poorly educated in the northern suburbs........ MM