Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats the deal with loans?

Whats the deal with loans?

Old Sep 13th 2010, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice
Default Re: Whats the deal with loans?

Originally Posted by quoll
Wait a couple of years before you launch into a pool - you will probably find that you dont really need or want one at all after the initial flush of enthusiasm. There are plenty of public places to swim.
2 years!! Seriously I wanted a pool as a no1 feature to my home purchase but only bought this house without one as was such a bargain!! Shame there no pool now!

Anyway it less than 10 mins walk to very nice beach but we have kids and a pool will be put in even if I have to dig a hole myself
Old Sep 13th 2010, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whats the deal with loans?

Originally Posted by sriharsha.hn
This is really cool, how did you arrange for finance... i am in the same situation...just started to work for 4 weeks now.and dealers are asking for min 3 months pay slip... any kind of info would really help!
We had to show a copy of oh's permanent contract of employment. They happily allowed him to omit the 6 month probationary period paragraph,lol. We also put down a $3500 deposit but they would have happily went ahead without this. They use the ANZ for finance and said they rarely had problems getting finance for permanent resident visa holders from the UK. Good luck.