Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whatever happened to....

Whatever happened to....

Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:15 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough
Default Whatever happened to....

Footie chick
TinaJ
Jack Daws
Dotty
PeteY
Timber floor guy
Pollster
WBB
Bundy
Chippy
SteveBannister
Kentish Man
Plumber
Sjn2003

Anyone remember any of the above or know where they are or what they are doing now? Most of the people above used to post here a lot a year or two ago and I often wonder how they are doing.
This list is just a few I could think of off the top of my head, there are a lot more who don't spring to mind now.

Come on, where are You?
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:36 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whatever happened to....

Originally Posted by Ozzy4life
Jack Daws
- didnt go, see him where i work every couple of months, but havent seen him since last year!

WBB
- he's still around

Bundy
- drops in now and then

Plumber
- im sure he keeps registering under a different username cos he keeps forgetting his log in details!!???

might be wrong, but thats from memory

ps like the cartoon in your signature!!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:39 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

SteveBannister posted a few days ago.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312069
Old Jul 15th 2005, 11:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Tinaj still posts occasionally - very busy, living up the Sunshine Coast.
Footie Chick reads but doesn't post - validated visas, in UK at present.
WBB posts as Mutant
Bundy still comes on from time to time, not sure emigration is a priority any more though.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bundy still comes on from time to time, not sure emigration is a priority any more though.
Think she has found a life she likes here

Timber floor guy stopped posting just after he got to Aus.

Plumber now calls himself The Plumber, but is busy working and building house in Kingscliff.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:33 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Talking Re: Whatever happened to....

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ps like the cartoon in your signature!!
Thats a life of Software Engineer like us
I am writing a software so that I dont have to break my head with comp

People who are not tracable, they say "Gone with The Wind", nice novel... should read it
Old Jul 16th 2005, 12:39 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzy4life
WBB
That useless dope smoking piece of shit got banned and is now posting as Mutant
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:32 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by renth
That useless dope smoking piece of shit got banned and is now posting as Mutant
I have found the quality of dope here to be quite high too, any expats looking at skinning up a few (I know there are a few ) be warned the stuff is strong!

Up your arse Renth
Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:48 am
Badge

Originally Posted by mutant
I have found the quality of dope here to be quite high too, any expats looking at skinning up a few (I know there are a few ) be warned the stuff is strong!

Up your arse Renth
PeteY - living quite happily in Mt Gambier a year ago - has posted a few times this last year - think he popped his head in once ages ago.

Must call him

Badge

Old Jul 16th 2005, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Thanks for remembering me!

We have been here over a year and a half now and settled in easily. We felt at home as soon as we arrived and we have been lucky that we have made some great Aussie friends. We plan to stay here and have no thoughts of returning to Blighty. It is funny, when we think and plan about the future England never even occurs to us, so our hearts are firmly living in this place.

It is a slow process but for us has been worth it. Not everything is perfect, but more is perfect here than it was back there ( especially the weather and lifestyle!)!

We hope to still be here when we are old and craggy living in a unit by the sea in Caloundra, going to the RSL on the free bus once a week
Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:21 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Up your arse Renth

LOL

No Hatchets burried here then Nice to see ya still reading a bit

Yep i bet the sheep are luvin the grass too eh Bill
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:08 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Yes the plumbers still here......hopefully about to receive my steel frame house ..... concrete pads getting lonely........
I stand by what i said before leaving the UK , you need to put in at least as much effort into making it work as you did getting here.....We've been here 11 mths now and i'd say we're half way there ( plumber family never takes the easy route ) but slowly and surely we' re getting there.

all the best plum....
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:17 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Up your arse Renth

What a great asset you are to this country.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:50 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough

Nive to know some of you are still here and reading even if you don't post as much these days.
PB, now there is a name I would rather forget!