Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What you wearing this time of year in perth?

What you wearing this time of year in perth?

Old Aug 19th 2011, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What you wearing this time of year in perth?

Jeans, long sleeved top, scarf & uggs most days with a fleece jacket for the school run in the mornings.

I'm guessing I've acclimatised as I was sat on he beach this afternoon in jeans, boots & a t-shirt whilst there were others there in shorts & vest type t-shirts & there were even kids swimming in the sea

When we came out for our reccie in October 3 years ago we were both quite surprised by how cold it got at night. So yes bring your shorts as the day time will probably feel quite warm to you but make sure you have something warm for the evenings plus pack your warmest pj's!

Alison x
Old Aug 19th 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice

Had the air con going in the car today, but trackies and a jumper tonight. Having said that, i'm still sat outside and it's nearly midnight. Oh and I was cleaning out the spa last night and realized once I'd finished that I was barefoot! I don't think you'll find it's too much colder than the summer you're having over there right now.
Old Aug 20th 2011, 1:24 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jackier
Had the air con going in the car today, but trackies and a jumper tonight. Having said that, i'm still sat outside and it's nearly midnight. Oh and I was cleaning out the spa last night and realized once I'd finished that I was barefoot! I don't think you'll find it's too much colder than the summer you're having over there right now.
im jeans, jumper and tshirt but do agree with the air con haha, perhaps i just get stressed when driving haha
Old Aug 20th 2011, 9:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

It was beautiful today. We were out working in the garden, so jeans and long sleeve T-shirt. And sunscreen. Don't forget the sunscreen.