Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What will you be doing this weekend??

What will you be doing this weekend??

Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:25 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What will you be doing this weekend??

Originally Posted by worzel
Yes, I will have to get the feather duster out and the vacuum cleaner nozzle
LOL, someone should invent the feather duster vacuum cleaner attachment
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:28 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
Yes, I will have to get the feather duster out and the vacuum cleaner nozzle

I think they are referring to you :

http://www.jackinworld.com/library/safety.html

3. Don't masturbate with a vacuum cleaner. Many guys, in an attempt to simulate the suction action of oral sex, play around with a vacuum cleaner hose. For the same reasons as #2, this is a bad idea. Anything that creates more suction than a human mouth can injure you.
Be careful out there
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:35 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I remember a friend at school whose mum was a nurse giving us a list of excuses people had used for sexual injuries. There was a guy who "slipped" while vacuuming in the nude and another guy whose wife had an epileptic fit as she was going down on him and claimed he fell on a glass table and cut it on the broken glass.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:51 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pootle26
we will be going to the avon descent -
pootle26
Ditto. But having drunk too much red wine, not sure of how far up we'll be as it's a bit of a drive. Definitely won't be up too early tomorrow