Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What we came to Oz for.....

What we came to Oz for.....

Old May 26th 2005, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future
Default What we came to Oz for.....

We have just bought a house and I'm so happy!!!

After a really crap 2 weeks (car crashes, tornadoes, leaks, ducks etc.) things are starting to come together again and my sanity is almost restored.

Subject to pest, building and tree inspection (keep your fingers crossed) we have our first house in Oz- which is just the most exciting thing.
I like my own place and having given up a lovely home, job and pets to come here it has been tough being in rental at times.

Our new home will give our little one the garden we wanted her to have- but could not afford in the UK. This was our dream and its just amazing that its coming together. A year ago I was really fretting about medicals. I worked myself up over the X rays partly becasue my mum had been diagnosed with terminal cancer through a chest Xray. There was no real logic in my fear but it was a real one nonetheless. That seems so long ago now.

I hope this gives heart to those of you out there that are no doubt fretting and feeling as frustrated over the whole migration process.

Believe me its worth it for days like this. Follow your dreams

Ali
Old May 26th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What we came to Oz for.....

Lovely post Ali.
Good luck with the new house and new life
Old May 26th 2005, 7:50 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news Ali
Old May 26th 2005, 7:53 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you Ali. You seem to be really settling in and sound v. happy.
Long may it continue.

Louise