Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:51 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold
Default What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

My best mate is on her way over to visit us in Adelaide and she asked the question, is there anything she can bring that we cant get here that we miss from the UK!

Well to be honest over 2 years in and there isnt much I really miss that I cant get here!

But will be gutted if I think of something after she arrives, so any ideas???
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:01 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
My best mate is on her way over to visit us in Adelaide and she asked the question, is there anything she can bring that we cant get here that we miss from the UK!

Well to be honest over 2 years in and there isnt much I really miss that I cant get here!

Shreddies & Nestle Fitness and Tesco's virtually fat free creeme fraiche
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Cant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really niceCant rain all the time2 is just really nice

Not from U.K but what about a1.75l bottle of Jack Daniels at Changi airport?

That's what I asked for when my mate came anyway
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

YORKSHIRE TEA BAGS! Tea over here is so awful!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Chris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant futureChris Ball has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Speargun
YORKSHIRE TEA BAGS! Tea over here is so awful!
Bacon flavoured wheet crunchies and frazzles !
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:05 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris Ball
Bacon flavoured wheet crunchies and frazzles !
Syd's pies near you sells them
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Marmite, English chocolate and Bisto gravy...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:48 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hantsfamily1
Can get all those here, at a premium
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:59 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

an apple full of drugs in her colon - Russel Brand style.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

Originally Posted by hantsfamily1
You can buy all that at Sanctuary Cove
Old Mar 17th 2009, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Anthisan antihistamine cream for mozzie bites! I am desperately waiting for someone to come over so I can get some!!!!!

PS Can we do a deal? I'm in SA too! PM me if we can!

Last edited by Iwannabethere; Mar 17th 2009 at 2:42 pm. Reason: Unashamed begging
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Five kilos of Afganistan's finest, uncut.

The look on her face when she gets stopped at Customs, priceless.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:08 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Pickled onion monster munch....mmmmmm
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:23 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

M+S undies......I'm too stingy to pay the delivery fee

But Quavers and Twiglets are common requests of mine
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:24 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

mini cheddars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.