Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all
Default Re: What shall I get mate to bring out from UK to Oz??

TCP - as in throat gargle. I love that smell...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

ianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Burbage View Post
AS in whatever you think real British bisto is, presumably whatever was requested ealrier. I've never used it and I assumed it contained beef stock. I was wondering if the British meat product ban had been lifted.
Beef! - I wish

Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisto
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Yes i was amazed the other day i found bisto gravy then quickly turned to my recently turned vegetarian daughter... 'oh you wont beable to have this' then looked and saw a big thing saying 'suitalbe for vegetarians'

So yes Bisto is beef free - amazing what chemicals they can create to taste beefish these days
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

aarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really nice

Eye Dew
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

i've ordered migralieve, lakeland pegs, asda knickers, wonderbras, galaxy chocolate, batter mix, bisto, atora, yorkshire tea
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:52 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pomaladians View Post
My kids always ask for fruit pastilles, you just gotta chew!

Wendy
Wendy see you are local you can get them at the Sweet Shop at Golden Grove Village!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:57 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Loads of ideas thanks very much!! BUT alot of these items you can get here now!! Yorkshire Tea & Marmite I have seen in Coles, and alot of the crips/sweets are available in local English Sweet Shop, albeit more expensive!!

As for knickers etc I find that Target are totally fine and Hangers....mmm not sure about that one as I do buy mine anyway hate those wire ones like the matching plastic ones!!

Thanks for all the suggestions!