What region?

Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default What region?

How do i find out what region i am in,any help would be great
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:49 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: What region?

Originally Posted by upthehammers
How do i find out what region i am in,any help would be great
Can you explain the question a bit better please ?

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:50 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
think they mean what region for application ie we were assigned a case officer in region 3
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:16 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: What region?

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
think they mean what region for application ie we were assigned a case officer in region 3
Ha ha I thought they were talking about DVD players!!!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
sorry, reading back my question was not very clear .It is co region NOT DVD.thanks for bothering to point this out maybe thats why i got not many replies.To much going on in my tiny brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!