Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is Karma!!?

What is Karma!!?

Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:03 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is Karma!!?

What is Karma and if possible can I have some!!? Got an offer on the house today but refused it as too low. They are going to sleep on it tonight so if Karma will help can I have lots please
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:06 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: What is Karma!!?

Originally Posted by Vanessa
What is Karma and if possible can I have some!!? Got an offer on the house today but refused it as too low. They are going to sleep on it tonight so if Karma will help can I have lots please
Fill your boots.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:12 pm

Default Re: What is Karma!!?

Originally Posted by Carruss
Fill your boots.

Thanks but what is it and can I give you some back!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:23 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Karma on it's way

To see how much karma you have click on "my profile" at the top of the page and you can see who has sent you karma. To give karma you need to click on the blue karma box on the bottom left handside of the person you want to give karma to. Alittle box will pop up and you basically leave a comment and don't forget to leave your name so people know it's you has sent it.
Hope this helps
mandi
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:34 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: What is Karma!!?

Thanks but what is it and can I give you some back!

You are welcome and you can give me some back if you really want to.

I will never beg for it like some people do ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Karma on it's way

To see how much karma you have click on "my profile" at the top of the page and you can see who has sent you karma. To give karma you need to click on the blue karma box on the bottom left handside of the person you want to give karma to. Alittle box will pop up and you basically leave a comment and don't forget to leave your name so people know it's you has sent it.
Hope this helps
mandi

Thanks a lot Mandi. Will remember this for the future.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:53 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hope karma does the trick for you and you get a higher offer in the morning. I'll send some karma for what it's worth and I don't beg either but if you scratch my back.......!

Good luck from a fellow house seller!

Binbird
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the house selling and some K on its way

Sue
Old Apr 12th 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vanessa
good luck with the house sent u some k
Hilary
Old Apr 12th 2005, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

You got it !

hope it helps with the house sale - similar position ourselves

Peter