that other scum who wear red
14.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

what football team do you support?

Old Aug 1st 2004, 3:58 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by wmoore
How does an Australian living in the US get to follow and average English team?
With this new-fangled invention called the Internet.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 4:14 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain
With this new-fangled invention called the Internet.
Yeah, I've heard of that. Must get round to checking it out.
What I meant was, why Charlton? I can imagine somebody wanting to get into football (refuse to call it soccer), looking on the net and picking Man U, Arsenal or Chelski as their team but I can't imagine why such a person would pick Charlton.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:01 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

This is an old un, still Newcastle and hopefully some silverware this season.

Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:14 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mutant
This is an old un, still Newcastle and hopefully some silverware this season.

That's if you can keep most of the squad out of jail
Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:16 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

That's if you can keep most of the squad out of jail
I think you are confusing Newcastle with the Arse.

Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:18 pm
What's happening dudes?

I think you are confusing Newcastle with the Arse.

Fraid not. I'm thinking of Bellamy, Bowyer, Woodgate, Bernard ......
Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:22 pm
Banned

Fraid not. I'm thinking of Bellamy, Bowyer, Woodgate, Bernard ......
Can't remember one of them being convicted of anything in a Newcastle shirt, do you know something we don't?

Old Aug 1st 2004, 9:25 pm
What's happening dudes?

Can't remember one of them being convicted of anything in a Newcastle shirt, do you know something we don't?

I know that trouble follows them around. True, they haven't been convicted of anything (although Bowyers defence of "I was too pissed to have done anything" is brilliant from a professional sportsman). But there's still time.
Old Aug 1st 2004, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Born in aus, raised in manchester, only ever one team.

man utd.

Appologies.

Paul
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 12:42 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I've heard of that. Must get round to checking it out.
What I meant was, why Charlton? I can imagine somebody wanting to get into football (refuse to call it soccer), looking on the net and picking Man U, Arsenal or Chelski as their team but I can't imagine why such a person would pick Charlton.
Can't tell you the answer to that one. Been a supporter of theirs for ages, at least 25 or so years. I've always followed teams that have red or red and black.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by cadman
The other red scum !

My 2 brothers are Liverpool supporters and I now live near Tranmere's ground (Merseyside) so I'm used to it.

Fortunately we've won 8 out of the last 11 titles plus countless other trophies so you can say what you like!
You have won because one of the lads is a CLOSE relitive of mine so I know he's got good genes................lol.........
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:15 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

I probably shouldn't admit this after this weekend but I'm a Rangers (of the Glasgow variety) Gal

Kala
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:25 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

The mighty Chelsea !!
Old Oct 8th 2004, 1:59 am
Just Joined

MissMarly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what football team do you support?

Aberdeen!!

Are there any Aberdeen supporters in Australia?!!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:54 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what football team do you support?

Originally Posted by Jeztechs
WEST HAM, remember the 70s??

Jerry

Alan Pardew's claret & blue army..... Cooooooommmee on you irons!!

http://www.fanzone.co.uk/A5572F/fanzone.nsf/($all)/3EA7AC2E2F92404000256870004F8DF0?open

And Woking! Woking! boiiing!! boiiing!!

http://www.fanzone.co.uk/A5572F/fanzone.nsf/($all)/6265AF162FC0B1EF802568D40066CE6F?open

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.