14.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

what football team do you support?

Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by wengerboy
try premiership title
Talking about the mighty Man U again ???? Just can't help yourself !!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:14 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Do u watch them regular ?
got a ticket 4 sunday not sure if i can go (mrs wenger working wenger jr chicken pox) but definitley going southampton game been 2 about 6 prem games 3 carling and 1 champs league game this season:lecture:
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:15 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sjn2003
wankers
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:17 pm
WBB

Man U
please refrain from using that word here, this is a family show.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

On holiday in London to get away from the Man rain ?
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:20 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by Bix
NO I USED TO LIVE THERE HONEST
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

My great great great great uncle used to support them
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have you been looking through my old posts ???

I live about a mile from Highbury (not my choice). Bit confused, didn't know that Kent was anywhere nearby
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Bix
Yup. All that drizzle is bad for my hair !!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:32 pm
Up The Arse!!

Have you been looking through my old posts ???

I live about a mile from Highbury (not my choice). Bit confused, didn't know that Kent was anywhere nearby
about 40 miles and yes with reference to your old posts i know you live in north london with your lady just wanted to get up the nose of another manc job done!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

about 40 miles and yes with reference to your old posts i know you live in north london with your lady just wanted to get up the nose of another manc job done!
Great picture of you at Old Trafford !!

Just realised that I will miss the Arse v Man U game on 28/3 as we will be flying back from Sydney
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:38 pm
Up The Arse!!

Great picture of you at Old Trafford !!

Just realised that I will miss the Arse v Man U game on 28/3 as we will be flying back from Sydney
don`t worry i`ll make it
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:59 pm
Merlot

Default Manc Bashing

I only read a few posts and wondering why "That other scum that wear red" was in place of Man United?

Seems we are going down the lines of calling people with darker skin - "Blackies", "Coons", "Wogs", or the French "Frogs". It is equally as offensive. And no I have not had a humour by-pass, love a good laugh.

I have to ask the question to the English posters, if a Man United player scored the winning goal in a World Cup Final and brought it back to England (Yes I am dreaming) or even if a Welsh Player does it for the Welsh national side, would you be down the pub jollying it up or sat at home saying "I'm not celebrating as the scum from Utd scored the winner"?

Me, who do I support, Umina Beach Soccer Club Over 35's! Didn't see it on the list, maybe under the "Old Buggers" category!

Stir the pot and wait for it to boil. . . . Laters!

Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:01 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manc Bashing

Originally posted by Merlot
I only read a few posts and wondering why "That other scum that wear red" was in place of Man United?

Seems we are going down the lines of calling people with darker skin - "Blackies", "Coons", "Wogs", or the French "Frogs". It is equally as offensive. And no I have not had a humour by-pass, love a good laugh.

I have to ask the question to the English posters, if a Man United player scored the winning goal in a World Cup Final and brought it back to England (Yes I am dreaming) or even if a Welsh Player does it for the Welsh national side, would you be down the pub jollying it up or sat at home saying "I'm not celebrating as the scum from Utd scored the winner"?

Me, who do I support, Umina Beach Soccer Club Over 35's! Didn't see it on the list, maybe under the "Old Buggers" category!

You are making the mad assumption that us football supporters are logical.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:01 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default Re: Manc Bashing

Originally posted by Merlot

don`t bomb iraq nuke manchester

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.