leeds
4.67%
that other scum who wear red
14.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

what football team do you support?

Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: what football team do you support?

Aberdeen!! I take that we are not the other red team but of ex manager types?
Come on ye reds!!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 1:53 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Well

With a name like mine...

Over 20 years now, seen them relegated twice, stuck by them through thick and thin, and find it all a bit unbelievable these days
Old Nov 25th 2004, 4:13 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheAncientGeek
Latest news from Europe....

PSV Eindhoven 0
Arsenal 2 (Lauren, Vieira)

Well done gooners

Were you dreaming that score?? Thought it was 1 - 1
Old Nov 25th 2004, 6:53 am
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute

First (and probably last) vote for the West Ham Haters - Leyton Orient.

Ah, cold wet Saturdays down Brisbane Road...
Old Nov 25th 2004, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Big Galah
First (and probably last) vote for the West Ham Haters - Leyton Orient.

Ah, cold wet Saturdays down Brisbane Road...
And losing at Wembley to The Mighty Iron, Alex Calvo-Garcia with a glancing header, 1-0.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Were you dreaming that score?? Thought it was 1 - 1
I was talking about the thing the gooners are best at - red cards
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:23 am
Account Closed

holsdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PeteY
Charlton. Erm. You seem to have forgotten them on your poll....i'll forgive you this once......
Yeah, except I don't forgive you. Put Charlton on the damn list!!

I.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

The Hastie Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Is that the team that got beat 2 - 0 at the weekend ???
Only lost because Rangers players decided to do award winning dramatics to get Celtic players sent off!!
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:36 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

I am looking forward to the mighty NUFC v Chelski game shown here live at 10:30 saturday night and will always be a devoted toon fan. The thing is what should I do about getting an Aussie team? Not been here long enough to call myself an expert but football here is somewhat lacking!
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mutant
I am looking forward to the mighty NUFC v Chelski game shown here live at 10:30 saturday night and will always be a devoted toon fan. The thing is what should I do about getting an Aussie team? Not been here long enough to call myself an expert but football here is somewhat lacking!
mutant, I take it you're in WA?

Perth Glory will be carrying the WA banner in the new A-League. There's been a season with no national league as they've replaced the NSL with the new A-League. It's all due to kick off in August, with a pre-season tournament around May.

The winners of the pre-season tournament will then be the Australian team in the Oceania play-offs for the World Club Championships. Perth Glory will join the tournament at the semi-finals stage as they are reigning champions from the NSL days.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:51 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheAncientGeek
mutant, I take it you're in WA?

Perth Glory will be carrying the WA banner in the new A-League. There's been a season with no national league as they've replaced the NSL with the new A-League. It's all due to kick off in August, with a pre-season tournament around May.

The winners of the pre-season tournament will then be the Australian team in the Oceania play-offs for the World Club Championships. Perth Glory will join the tournament at the semi-finals stage as they are reigning champions from the NSL days.
Cheers, I am in Qld actually but I feel enlightened. Don't know what NSL or A-league would be equivalent to but I reckon if i threw some of these terms in down the pub I would hold my own with the natives...
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 12:00 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, I am in Qld actually but I feel enlightened. Don't know what NSL or A-league would be equivalent to but I reckon if i threw some of these terms in down the pub I would hold my own with the natives...

Mutant.. you should be supporting the Mighty Queensland Lions...

http://www.qldlions.com/sports/news.htm

(Its a really crap website I am afraid)
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, I thought the "sunshine state" was WA

It'll be the Lions for you then (assuming you want to support your local team)

For more information on the A-League, try these:

http://www.australiansoccer.com.au/p...menuItemID=512

http://www5.sbs.com.au/a-league/

The A-League replaces the NSL (National Soccer League), the equivalent would be the English premiership, Scottish premiership, Italy's Serie A, Spain's La Ligua, Japan's J-League etc. etc.

Originally they were going to call it the APL (australian premier league) but there were copyright issues or something. They even announced recently that "Soccer Australia" were renaming to "Football Australia" so they are in line with the majority of FAs around the world.

Should be the start of football being a big thing down-under.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 12:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I take it the aerial ping ping doesn't do it for you?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:13 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

worth waiting up for was it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.