What A Drag

Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:23 pm
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about
Post What A Drag

its only been a couple of weeks since we sent our police clearance of (9th of November) we have been told it will take 8 to 10 weeks, this is just torture will we or wont we be excepted medicals went fine but had a conviction show up when we got police checks i was 16 and honestly thought it would not follow me to adult hood how wrong, well got some good references and hopefully fingers toes and legs crossed that will do the trick maybe only 8 weeks left to see
Old Nov 24th 2005, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Default Re: What A Drag

Originally Posted by rick07
its only been a couple of weeks since we sent our police clearance of (9th of November) we have been told it will take 8 to 10 weeks, this is just torture will we or wont we be excepted medicals went fine but had a conviction show up when we got police checks i was 16 and honestly thought it would not follow me to adult hood how wrong, well got some good references and hopefully fingers toes and legs crossed that will do the trick maybe only 8 weeks left to see

My understanding is that it's only custodial sentences that are looked at. So I guess it depends if you did a bit of time in "the big 'ouse."
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:10 pm
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: What A Drag

nothing so drastic it was group of kids fighting 18 years ago