Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just a little joke

Just a little joke

Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:08 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Just a little joke

A hippie spies a pretty young nun. He sits down next to her, and asks
her:

"Can we have sex?"
No," she replies, "I'm married to God." She stands up, and gets off
at the next stop.
The bus driver, who overheard, turns to the hippie and says: "I can
tell you how to get to have sex with her!"
"Yeah?", says the hippie.
"Yeah!", says the bus driver.
"She goes to the cemetery every Tuesday night at midnight to pray, so
all you have to do is dress up in a robe with ahood, put some of that
luminous powder stuff in your beard, and pop up in the cemetery claiming to be God."
The hippie decides to give it a try, and arrives in the cemetery dressed as
suggested on the next Tuesday night.
"I am God," he declares to the nun, keeping the hood low about his face.
"Have sex with me."
The nun agrees without question, but begs him to restrict himself to anal
sex, as she is desperate not to lose her virginity.
'God' agrees, and promptly has his wicked way with her. As he finishes,
he jumps up and throws back his hood with a flourish.
"Ha-ha," he cries. "I am the hippie!"
"Ha-ha," cries the nun. "I am the bus driver!"
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all
Default Re: Just a little joke

So which one was Australian or planning to immigrate to Australia? The nun, the bus driver or the hippe ?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:51 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eintracht
So which one was Australian or planning to immigrate to Australia? The nun, the bus driver or the hippe ?
As the title of the thread said just a little joke. Sorry about the lack of relevance to emigration but it was just intended as some light hearted fun. Don't want this turning into burgerbwoy type thread.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

<-------- Digs a trench and looks for tin hat.

Good joke though.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 11:35 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Bloomin eck people.....

Give it a rest!

It's boring now!!

(Is it just me or anyone else bored stiff of this garbage)?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 11:36 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rick C
her:

"Can we have sex?"
at the next stop.
luminous powder stuff in your beard, and pop up in the cemetery claiming to be God."
"Have sex with me."

....and sorry Rick - class joke!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL nice 1
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

her:

"Can we have sex?"
at the next stop.
"Have sex with me."
we liked it anyway. nice one
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:54 pm
G'day Sport

Originally Posted by cranni
we liked it anyway. nice one
Now that everyone is back to normal and posting like they used to, has anyone else got any jokes. I'm bored at work nned a laugh, accounts can be boring.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:01 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

accounts can be boring.

can !
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Now that everyone is back to normal and posting like they used to, has anyone else got any jokes. I'm bored at work nned a laugh, accounts can be boring.
im not good at jokes, here goes.
from my hubby

pulled a bird last night
she undid my flies
and started playing with my dick
I said" you handle that well
she said"ishould do, i used to have one.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:13 pm
G'day Sport

Originally Posted by cranni
im not good at jokes, here goes.
from my hubby

pulled a bird last night
she undid my flies
and started playing with my dick
I said" you handle that well
she said"ishould do, i used to have one.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:21 pm
G'day Sport

Originally Posted by seang
can !
Ok you get me, accounts are boring. But I couldn't live my dream of being an international jetset playboy so had to settle for something.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

As the title of the thread said just a little joke. Sorry about the lack of relevance to emigration but it was just intended as some light hearted fun. Don't want this turning into burgerbwoy type thread.
Well i loved it
Old Nov 24th 2005, 3:29 pm
G'day Sport

This one is a little more relevant to Oz.

A koala bear and a hooker go back to her placeand they get undressed The koala bear goes down on the hooker for 3hours straight. She has multiple orgasms!!!
After 3 hours he stops, gets up and puts on hislittle koala clothes. The woman
is hanging back huffing and puffing from exhaustion. "Oh God that was great! Now I need my money."
The koala bear just looks at her and shrugs. Then the hooker
says,
No, I need my money. I'm a hooker and this is how I make a living."
The koala bear just looks at her and continues to put on his clothes.
Then the hooker gets up and runs to the bookshelf, grabs a
dictionary and thumbs through it to "hooker." She hands it to the koala bear
and
it reads: HOOKER - person who has sex for money.The koala bear turns the page to "koala bear" and walks out
thedoor.
The hooker reads: KOALA BEAR: Eats Bushes and Leaves."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.