Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Old May 20th 2005, 10:06 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Im really a man and my name is Harold.

Old May 20th 2005, 10:10 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What fo you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Well I'll say sorry to ABCDiamond (and I've sent you karma) as I thought he was a she too, I think it's the diamond thing what with diamonds being a girls best friend and all that. A curly blonde I thought who likes her jewellery. How wrong was I?
Marie
Very very wrong!!

Funny thing is (& this isnt just directed to you), ABC talks about his wife all the time. Dunno where that part fits into your description .
Old May 20th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im really a man and my name is Harold.
Old May 20th 2005, 10:20 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
ABCD - early 40's, an intelligent 6 pack (!)
You snuck a look at ABC last time I posted his pic on here, didnt you??
Attached Thumbnails What do you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!-abcunderwear_1792_4945190.jpeg  
Old May 20th 2005, 10:23 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by jas_uk
Not that im a constant poster on the forum, but
<-this is me
plus a small amount of photoshop for the lighting..
Tell the truth, thats not all you photoshopped is it? You are actually bald, arent you?
Old May 20th 2005, 10:47 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Tell the truth, thats not all you photoshopped is it? You are actually bald, arent you?
Haha, dammit, rumbled! This is me really... taken on a good night out too!
Sexy jas
Yeah, its me, i have a problem (photoshop addiction).. although the first step is admitting the problem i suppose! Am open to any photoshop request (retouching/airbrushing, etc..) if anyone is interested!

Old May 20th 2005, 10:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by jas_uk
Haha, dammit, rumbled! This is me really... taken on a good night out too!
Sexy jas
Yeah, its me, i have a problem (photoshop addiction).. although the first step is admitting the problem i suppose! Am open to any photoshop request (retouching/airbrushing, etc..) if anyone is interested!

I think your problem is more than just a photoshop addiction judging by that pic .
Old May 20th 2005, 11:18 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

I think your problem is more than just a photoshop addiction judging by that pic .
Its a side effect, what can i say...
Old May 21st 2005, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Un-Co
neither has mine. Can you do me or have you seen my photo already??

I would say that the ones that have funny avatars are probably the most attractive in looks and personality. So here goes - mid height, dark and very pretty.

No I have not seen your photo ! The one photo I have seen is Mr & Mrs D.
Old May 21st 2005, 1:35 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: What fo you 'imagine' cybermates to look like ?!

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I thought of you as female & dark haired - sorry
I must spend too much time answering laundry threads

Old May 21st 2005, 1:37 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
ABCD - early 40's, an intelligent 6 pack (!)

Ps> apologes if I offended any one. twaz not my intention. Thats how I seez ya.
No apology needed here But if you ever do see me, keep those rose tinted glasses on

Old May 21st 2005, 2:57 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by surfdude
I would say that the ones that have funny avatars are probably the most attractive in looks and personality. So here goes - mid height, dark and very pretty.

No I have not seen your photo ! The one photo I have seen is Mr & Mrs D.
Hmmm so are you saying that I have attractive looks & personality because I have an amusing avatar?
Old May 21st 2005, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm so are you saying that I have attractive looks & personality because I have an amusing avatar?

Sorry I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I cannot 'imagine' you and hubby because I had already seen a photo ! Didn't want you to be left out as I was doing the 'regulars' !

SD

Last edited by surfdude; May 21st 2005 at 9:06 am. Reason: typo
Old May 21st 2005, 1:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HUP
PMSL. Could not be further from the truth
Ok Enough Mr Robert Redford.