Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What to do with medical records

What to do with medical records

Old Sep 16th 2003, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

keaton is an unknown quantity at this point
Question What to do with medical records

Can anyone let me know if it's possible to have your medical records taken over to Oz?

I know that if you move in the UK your new doctor gets on touch with old doctor and your records get mailed to them. How does it then work when you move to Oz?
Old Sep 16th 2003, 12:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I have just picked up copies of mine from the doctors. Took five days and cost a tenner. Packing them in shipment with all other paper work.
Old Sep 16th 2003, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

keaton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
I have just picked up copies of mine from the doctors. Took five days and cost a tenner. Packing them in shipment with all other paper work.
Thanks for that! Nice that you have to pay for that as well. Thought that you might have got that for nothing considering all the money you pay as NI contributions.

Cheers!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 1:13 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the reminder. Just called for mine. £10 each as set by some agency I forgotten who and then I will be charged for the copying.

Not too bad. Will take a few days. Will do the same put it in the shipment

Jo
Old Sep 16th 2003, 1:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by keaton
Thanks for that! Nice that you have to pay for that as well. Thought that you might have got that for nothing considering all the money you pay as NI contributions.

Cheers!
didn't mind paying really, my notes were as thick as war and peace!