Reload this Page >

UK Radio listening

UK Radio listening

Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Radio listening

Hi,

Any suggetions on how to listen to UK Local radio online, not just the big stations?

Cheers
Mash
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:22 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I was trying to find X fm but had no luck.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:22 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

try here and if the station isnt there, let me know what city you are seeking
http://www.mikesradioworld.com/eu_uk.html
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:26 am

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
Nice one. That will make night shift more bearable.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:27 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Bondi, you didnt look very hard for x fm, they are online mate @http://www.xfm.co.uk/
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Got the last couple of months worth of BBC Radio 4 Archer’s Omnibus editions if anyone is interested.

How sad is that?
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:34 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

What about Swansea sound? I can't see that on the list... "cry, cry"

Cheers

P.s thanks for the link "luke"... I'll be saving that in my favourites for sure
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:48 am
Banned

Ceri, try here for swansea:
http://www.radio-now.co.uk/wales.htm#SWALES

The swansea sound link doesnt appear to be working right now, their server could be down.

Luke (Neil NSW)
Old Sep 15th 2003, 5:02 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Ceri, try here for swansea:
http://www.radio-now.co.uk/wales.htm#SWALES

The swansea sound link doesnt appear to be working right now, their server could be down.

Luke (Neil NSW)
Thanks!!

I'm currently listening to one of the cardiff ones "7 pounds for a metre of a carpet... dew dew "

God I feel homesick now!

I've got a few people here in the office with me.. "ooh there's funny accents" "what's that?" lol

Thanks again
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

cityboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aus radio

Hi Guys, can you point me in the right direction to pick up some Perth stations (Windows media player) so as to keep up to date before the big move. Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow thanks, found RAM FM but can't see Radio Derby. I know the BBC Radio Derby Website don't do live streaming, but you can access taped shows, which is ok.

Hubby wants to listen to the football commentry. Sad but true.

Mash.

Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:34 am

Bondi, you didnt look very hard for x fm, they are online mate @http://www.xfm.co.uk/
I found the web site OK but not the live radio link. Must have been drunk a couple of litres of wine.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:48 am
Banned

Default for mash

mash, huby can listen to live soccer here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/sport/lo...io/index.shtml

scroll to bottom of the page to see "listen live"

friday and saturdays it says
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Luke, thought I wouldn't get Pompey games, but Quay 107.4 is listed!

Good work fella!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:59 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

I listen to quite a few Oz stations but I can't get Adelaide's 5DN. You can't listen through their website. If anybody knows a different link to listen online, I will be very grateful.

Steve.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.