Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What do I do now?

What do I do now?

Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default What do I do now?

Ok, head's in a spin...how do I go about sending our passports to London for them to put our visa's in?
Do I send them with a copy of the grant letter, or can we go in person?
If we send them by post, what service do you use? Recorded delivery? Registered post? Also, how do you guarantee them being sent back...arrange for registered post again?
Sorry, but brain's not working this morning!
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:15 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do I do now?

Cant go in person.
Yes send copy of grant letter. The info on how to send should have come with visa grant
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:16 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
Cant go in person.
Yes send copy of grant letter. The info on how to send should have come with visa grant
Yes, we had the visa grant letter as an attachment and another attachment which told you what to do.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bridiej
Yes, we had the visa grant letter as an attachment and another attachment which told you what to do.

Our only attachment was the grant letter...no instructions on what to do
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2

I would be intrested to know also.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:48 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

When we did ours we attached a copy of the grant letter with the passports. Pay for special delivery for them to get to London and then include a pre paid special delivery envelope for them to send it all back to you. Hope this makes sense, if not PM us. They were very quick by the way and we got them back within a week. Good luck and glad to know things are moving for you.

Lorraine
Old Sep 26th 2005, 1:12 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbo2
If you PM me your email addy I'll send on the attachment we got which tells you what to do