What cant we get here?

Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What cant we get here?

Twiglets . . . MmmMmmm
Old Jun 7th 2009, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gjn200
That's because of the silicon spray that's been used as a lubricant in it.

Anyway. I want Potato waffles. There waffly versatile you know.
oh me too me too!!!! And quavers and monster munch and minstrels and chicken bisto gravy granules, but nothing that I can't live without
Old Jun 7th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

It always ends up being food !!!!
Cheaper decent paint....... costs a fortune here !!!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Burkins
Pampers nappies and pampers baby wipes! Only the best for baby's bum!
really we tried them and they just seem to full up really quick and just leak, we switched to huggies and there much better we also use tescos own (not the really cheap ones the ok ones but i als think they are better then pampers i would pay more for the tescos ones than the pampers, although pamper look nicest lol
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hated Pampers, leaked badly with both daughters. Boot's own and Somerfield's own brands were the only ones that fitted their bums

I actually thought of something you can't get here that I wouldn't mind having and that's Colemans Mustard Powder. Used to use it a lot in stuff and whilst I use the made up stuff instead, the powder was much more useful to me. Did look in a British Shop once but they didn't have it so not to worry.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default What cant we get here?

I always missed Tunnock Caramel chocolate wafers...........but.......you can get them in Bi Lo now, so pointless me writing this missive.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:05 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Houses with central heating.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Oooh yes ... Must get some wood in for the burner. Haven't plucked up the courage to try it yet.... i'll either set fire to myself or smoke us out !!!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

We could do with an Argos. I quite liked sitting down pouring through the catalogue and then being able to get several things in one go.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:45 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hated Pampers, leaked badly with both daughters. Boot's own and Somerfield's own brands were the only ones that fitted their bums

I actually thought of something you can't get here that I wouldn't mind having and that's Colemans Mustard Powder. Used to use it a lot in stuff and whilst I use the made up stuff instead, the powder was much more useful to me. Did look in a British Shop once but they didn't have it so not to worry.
Woolies have "Keens Mustard Powder" at $3.19 for 50g, but their Homebrand "Hot English" or "French" mustard paste is quite good, better perhaps, and also cheap at $1.21 / 150 g. Otherwise, mustard seed in a coffee grinder or similar for powder.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:51 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Search and you will find, don't and you won't.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WillBlack
Woolies have "Keens Mustard Powder" at $3.19 for 50g, but their Homebrand "Hot English" or "French" mustard paste is quite good, better perhaps, and also cheap at $1.21 / 150 g. Otherwise, mustard seed in a coffee grinder or similar for powder.
Got Coleman's Mustard from Coles. Use mustard seeds in cooking, just not the same as Coleman's Mustard Powder. It's not important enough for me to worry about, just something that occurred to me the other day I generally struggle to think of anything on these threads, was quite pleased to come up with something
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Got Coleman's Mustard from Coles. Use mustard seeds in cooking, just not the same as Coleman's Mustard Powder. It's not important enough for me to worry about, just something that occurred to me the other day I generally struggle to think of anything on these threads, was quite pleased to come up with something
I struggle too normally . There is nothing that i miss so badly that i cant do without but every now and again i think " mmm could have done with that ".
For example i used to use a tube of tomato paste with all mixed herbs and garlic (but it had a spicy taste to it) in my Bolognaise sauce. Cant find anything similar and cant reinvent the taste for the life of me !!!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sunbound
I struggle too normally . There is nothing that i miss so badly that i cant do without but every now and again i think " mmm could have done with that ".
For example i used to use a tube of tomato paste with all mixed herbs and garlic (but it had a spicy taste to it) in my Bolognaise sauce. Cant find anything similar and cant reinvent the taste for the life of me !!!
At the moment, "Raguletto Pasta Sauce" at $1.99 for 500 g is relatively cheap and good tasting for a bottled sauce. Available in several varieties, those with "Red Wine" are good. Adding chopped "Hoyt's Sundried Tomatoes" (bottled with oil) and chopped fresh parsley sparks it up.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WillBlack
At the moment, "Raguletto Pasta Sauce" at $1.99 for 500 g is relatively cheap and good tasting for a bottled sauce. Available in several varieties, those with "Red Wine" are good. Adding chopped "Hoyt's Sundried Tomatoes" (bottled with oil) and chopped fresh parsley sparks it up.
I prefer to make the sauce myself but i'll give the sundried toms a go !!! I guess i just have to adapt to my sauce tasting different now !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.