Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What age were you when you immigrated?

What age were you when you immigrated?

Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:35 pm
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of
Default Re: What age were you when you immigrated?

Originally Posted by storms
Me 39 Hubby 38 and two kids 12 & 8 (will be 13 & 9 when we arrive)

Me 32, OH 35. Have never had the "wish I'd done it sooner" thought as our life to that point in the Uk has enabled us to have an excellent life here. However, we were very ready to leave the Uk when we did - if that makes sense.

It's hard at any age and anywhere to re-gain the long standing friendships you had in the UK but I wouldn't let age get in the way of this. We have met people we feel like we have known forever and others who we're still getting to know. This would probably be the case at ANY age.

Sunshine Sarah
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Me 28 OH 34
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
I'm 45 OH 50!

Ditto. Not going untill June this year, house sale etc......
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:34 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

35 for me & 34 for hubby
Old Apr 15th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

ME 36 and OH 33

Old Apr 15th 2007, 2:59 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Ditto. Not going untill June this year, house sale etc......
where you going to then? we going Sydney