Reload this Page >

We've gone and done it now!!

We've gone and done it now!!

Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

rich and debbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We've gone and done it now!!

Hi,
Well the scary bit starts now, Rich had his last day at work yesterday, hes nursing a hangover as we speak

I'm at work and though its not actually my last day they are having a presentation for me , at which I am bound to blub!

Spotted some champers in the fridge so I guess they are going to start partying as soon as I walk out the door

Next week will be hectic as the movers are coming on the 8th so I think I'm going to enjoy myself this weekend and forget that I'm now unemployed!!

Looking forward to the girlies night out on the 12th

Debbie
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:22 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

It will be best move youve ever made.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Hope so Bordy, still really scary though!!
Debbie
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:26 am
earlswood

Enjoy the Champers Debbie,

Wish it was my turn

Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

We did it 4 years ago Debbie & our standard of living, nights out & sheer enjoyment of life have never been better. You better teach hubby how to cook on the BBQ though lol.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Bordy , Glad to hear your loving it!! Happy to say Rich is brilliant manning a BBq and even better in the kitchen!! Cooking that is!!

Earlswood, how long till its your turn?

Debbie
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh sounds really exciting! Have a great time, see you at the girlie night!
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Larissa , which bit sounds exciting? Rich sizzling sausages on the barbie or most likely the champagne in the fridge!!

One of Richs presents from work was an apron for his BBQing with a picture of a gorgeous six pack on the front not to mention a very skimpy item of swim wear He was also given a leopard skin thong for the beach !!

Scary time now people who are not supposed to be in today have started to turn up ,somethings afoot!!
Debbie
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Being a veggie, i'd have to say the champers!
Have a great time girl, hopefully DIMIA will get a move on with July/August applications and we'll know something soon!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2004, 11:27 am
The Godfather

If your coming to Melbourne I'll try his cooking on the BBQ cause I'm bloody hopeless lol
Old Feb 27th 2004, 1:24 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've gone and done it now!!

Originally posted by rich and debbie
Hi,
Well the scary bit starts now, Rich had his last day at work yesterday, hes nursing a hangover as we speak
.....makes a change
Old Feb 27th 2004, 1:28 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rich and debbie
He was also given a leopard skin thong for the beach !!

maybe he might like to model it as one of the strippers on our girls night?
Old Feb 28th 2004, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

He wouldn't need much encouragement especially after a few although he did say he thought he might have a problem with chafing!

Had a lovely day yesterday at work and was given some great pressies it was all a bit unreal though as I'm back in today. Theres more staff on a Friday so thats why they did it before my last day. Lots of Bucks Fizz flowing ,very nice

I dont know about extra baggage allowance on our flights ! We are going to need bigger seats everyone we know is inviting us out drinks and meals, not complaining but its a bit like Christmas all over again!
Debbie
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:02 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning deb and rich

Well its all starting to kick in now!!! All very exciting, cant wait for our turn, I reckon we have a few more months to go yet.

Hope you enjoy your last day, see you on the 12th.

Lisa n Pete
Old Feb 28th 2004, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Hi Lisa ,your turn will come soon enough and then you will be wondering if you have enough time to do everything

Looking forward to the 12th
Debbie