Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Husband for sale

Husband for sale

Old Feb 27th 2004, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Husband for sale

Just saw this on another part of expats...

i'm trying to make my miind up as to whether he is desperate for money or a good time!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...threadid=91646
Old Feb 27th 2004, 4:09 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Husband for sale

Originally posted by podgypossum
Just saw this on another part of expats...

i'm trying to make my miind up as to whether he is desperate for money or a good time!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...threadid=91646
No Podgy, he must just be thick as two short planks. Unless, he's undercover

Do you read all the forums on here then?

How much spare time do you have podge?
Old Feb 27th 2004, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

LOL..no Vicky..i very rarely venture outside this forum..but as it was quiet and i can't sleep after finally getting my grandaughter to bed, i decided to browse around a bit...

I used to have a lot of spare time till my daughter and grandaughter arrived this week... but now i'm on full speed!!!
Old Feb 27th 2004, 7:35 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm....got me thinking about ways to make some dosh....

Maybe I should put myself up for sale as I am back on the meat market....I might get the price of a pint of milk....that is if someone's drunk enough to make that kind of heady offer.....

How's about......

For sale.....One Man, Low mileage....full service history...only ever owned by lady drivers of course...many modifications from factory standard....clean inside, though may benefit from an exterior valet depending on your taste...no bald patches....never smoked in....only crashed on occasion, but repaired to a good standard....could qualify for classic insurance as is 35 years old. Excellent mechanical condition, but seems to take some juice at weekends, though starts first time, every time......and then runs until stopped. Is now sick and tired of pulling around a dead weight, so is on the market for the first time in over a decade. Enjoys being driven daily....or even more often if you enjoy a slightly bumpy ride.

Hmmm, where's that copy of Loot?

Rich.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 9:30 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL..no Vicky..i very rarely venture outside this forum..but as it was quiet and i can't sleep after finally getting my grandaughter to bed, i decided to browse around a bit...

I used to have a lot of spare time till my daughter and grandaughter arrived this week... but now i'm on full speed!!!
GRAND DAUGHTER i thought you were only 29
Old Feb 28th 2004, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by wengerboy

Nah!!!! thats me...........
Old Feb 28th 2004, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by wengerboy

Thankyou for making my day Wenger...now...how much do i owe you???
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by theguitardoctor
Hmmm....got me thinking about ways to make some dosh....

Maybe I should put myself up for sale as I am back on the meat market....I might get the price of a pint of milk....that is if someone's drunk enough to make that kind of heady offer.....

How's about......

For sale.....One Man, Low mileage....full service history...only ever owned by lady drivers of course...many modifications from factory standard....clean inside, though may benefit from an exterior valet depending on your taste...no bald patches....never smoked in....only crashed on occasion, but repaired to a good standard....could qualify for classic insurance as is 35 years old. Excellent mechanical condition, but seems to take some juice at weekends, though starts first time, every time......and then runs until stopped. Is now sick and tired of pulling around a dead weight, so is on the market for the first time in over a decade. Enjoys being driven daily....or even more often if you enjoy a slightly bumpy ride.

Hmmm, where's that copy of Loot?

Rich.

may i start the bidding at $50?? would like to part exchaange if possible?

sue
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:30 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
may i start the bidding at $50?? would like to part exchaange if possible?

sue
Sure 50 times more than I expected...Rich
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:50 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife keep's telling me now lucky i am!

Me!!!!!

I never stop showering her with gift's.

She had a lovely box of spanner's for christmas (chrome) even had soft rubber handles .

AND AS SHE EVER USED THEM !!!!!

:lecture:

PS If this being ungratfulness doen't stop ! I'm going to cancel her birthday pressy !

A 3 phaze welder complete with steel welding rod's ....and goggles.

Some time's i think you girl's can be so ungrateful !

Last edited by plumber; Feb 28th 2004 at 9:57 am.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:24 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber

Some time's i think you girl's can be so ungrateful !
hehehe!!!!
so I give thankd to the great St Malcolm the unwashed for blessing (cursing?) me with 3 beautiful kids (tw#ts?), for allowing me to work long shifts as a shit shovelller (nurse to those who didnt know!) then come home to my cosy abode (rabbit hutch shit tip?) to clean, wash, iron,shop,cook and do EVERY F###ING OTHER BIT OF WORK KNOWN TO THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!???????? and just for the record.......no I dont ever want to have sex ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

..............mmmfffff....!!! (sound of straight jacket being strapped on)

if ever anyone hears me say I have a good idea, please have me taken out and shot...............
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:26 am

hehehe!!!!
so I give thankd to the great St Malcolm the unwashed for blessing (cursing?) me with 3 beautiful kids (tw#ts?), for allowing me to work long shifts as a shit shovelller (nurse to those who didnt know!) then come home to my cosy abode (rabbit hutch shit tip?) to clean, wash, iron,shop,cook and do EVERY F###ING OTHER BIT OF WORK KNOWN TO THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!???????? and just for the record.......no I dont ever want to have sex ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

..............mmmfffff....!!! (sound of straight jacket being strapped on)

if ever anyone hears me say I have a good idea, please have me taken out and shot...............

sorry bout that.....having a bad week....actually, having a bad life, but thats another story................
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry bout that.....having a bad week....actually, having a bad life, but thats another story................

Come lie on my couch and lets start from the beginning.....
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:59 am

Come lie on my couch and lets start from the beginning.....