Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Sep 3rd 2006, 10:59 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya,
might be interested in coming along ... but as im in sheffield would need specific directions!!
and if its not too far we'd come! (barring kids puking on the way )

sue
Hi Sue, see http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=B692AQ for a map.

I'd already put it on the notice board. What time shall we say we are meeting then, and I can add it on. Shall we start a list of people that are coming? Most things on BE have to have a list of some sort!
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 12:07 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glenat
Hi Sue, see http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=B692AQ for a map.

I'd already put it on the notice board. What time shall we say we are meeting then, and I can add it on. Shall we start a list of people that are coming? Most things on BE have to have a list of some sort!

hi glenat...i can see we are both organiser types....I will PM you with the list I have compiled....I have been a little compiling you see!

ps you beat me to the noticeboard....were you a brownie or cub?
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 12:50 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

hi
busterboy alerted me to this meet on another thread. we are hoping to come but our daughter is camping with the guides that weekend so OH was hoping to get son looked after so we could go for a rare " weekend" away. but i will keep an eye on times etc and we may get there (or if not a future one cos i'm sure we've got ages to wait)
regards
nicky w
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:16 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by busterboy
hi glenat...i can see we are both organiser types....I will PM you with the list I have compiled....I have been a little compiling you see!

ps you beat me to the noticeboard....were you a brownie or cub?
Ok here's the list as it currently stands, courtesy of busterboy

mochinbach
glenat
busterboy
basil
nicoak
clippies
staceyandjordan
alipally
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins

Please edit this list if you need to so we get a better idea of who's coming.

ps I was in the brownies lol
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by busterboy
what suits most people?

give me a couple of replies and I will put it on the meet-up board.

afternoon would be best for me
Afternoon would be best for me and I'll probably be bringing the kids to
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:57 am
Juicer Member

I was thinking, can you either star your name if you are coming or delete it if not. Then people without stars we can assume are not coming either. This is because I'm not sure if everyone on this list has said they will come.

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil
nicoak
clippies
staceyandjordan
alipally
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins

And can we agree on a time ?! I'm free all day so I'm not bothered either way.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 9:33 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking, can you either star your name if you are coming or delete it if not. Then people without stars we can assume are not coming either. This is because I'm not sure if everyone on this list has said they will come.

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil
nicoak
clippies
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins

And can we agree on a time ?! I'm free all day so I'm not bothered either way

I can do afternoon 2.30pm onwards..... and I've starred my name!!!

Ali and Jon
Old Sep 5th 2006, 6:32 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil
nicoak
staceyandjordan
alipally
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins

And can we agree on a time ?! I'm free all day so I'm not bothered either way.
Hello, I've taken us off the list as we can't make that weekend - but will defo try and make the next one
Old Sep 5th 2006, 7:40 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil
nicoak
clippies
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*

Im good as there. Iv got my medical a few days later so it depends how stressed I am

Marc.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:36 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil
nicoak
clippies
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz(?)
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*

hope you don't mind me putting a question mark but we are still not sure what is going on that weekend and we don't want you to think we aren't keeping an eye on this meeting

regards
nicky
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:40 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil
nicoak
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz(?)
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*

Just edited that again because I seem to have got back on the list!
Old Sep 5th 2006, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alipally

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil*
nicoak
clippies
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins

And can we agree on a time ?! I'm free all day so I'm not bothered either way

I can do afternoon 2.30pm onwards..... and I've starred my name!!!

Ali and Jon
I've done mine - basil
Old Sep 6th 2006, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by basil
I've done mine - basil

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

I give up!

Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:15 am
Juicer Member

Originally Posted by Clippies
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

I give up!

lol

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil*
nicoak
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*

Think that's correct now.

What about a time? Someone suggest one!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 9:59 am

lol

mochinbach
glenat *
busterboy
basil*
nicoak
staceyandjordan
alipally*
aston man
thewoodz
shiels
tiredwithtwins
Marcopolo*

Think that's correct now.

What about a time? Someone suggest one!
Thank you

I'll suggest a time for you, how about 4:30 - ok so I'm not going, but I like 4:30

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.