Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Aug 31st 2006, 9:11 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

Originally Posted by Glenat
I can make it then and Oldbury is fine for us!

I live in Dudley...moving Melbourne April 2007.

That pub is real close for me and I can make pretty much anytime.

Set a date and I'll contact a few other WMidlands folk.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 9:14 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by busterboy
I live in Dudley...moving Melbourne April 2007.

That pub is real close for me and I can make pretty much anytime.

Set a date and I'll contact a few other WMidlands folk.
What about the last Saturday - the 30th September, then that will give us more time to recruit people.

Can everyone make this date

Last edited by Glenat; Aug 31st 2006 at 10:33 am.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 9:16 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

What about the last Satuday - the 30th September, then that will give us more time to recruit people.

I can
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

What about the last Saturday - the 30th September, then that will give us more time to recruit people.

Hi Glenat hows married life 30th fine with us to.

Stacey xx
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:39 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Busterboy for alerting me to this thread!
Yes we'd love to come!
I'll keep watching the posts to see where we're going to go!

Ali & Jon x
Old Aug 31st 2006, 11:42 am
A rather curious boy

i have contacted a few...clippies, nicoak etc.

alipally ...you are most welcome
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:04 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi Glenat hows married life 30th fine with us to.

Stacey xx
Married life... well it's the same as before but with more rows

and a lot more lol
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:46 pm
A rather curious boy

Married life... well it's the same as before but with more rows

and a lot more lol
funny how you argue more...isn't it

a good friend said to me that the first year is definitely the most difficult!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:18 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Is Oldbury ok then? It's just off Junction 3 of M5. Not too far?

No date decided. Want to me at the end of Sept?
Would it be daytime or evening?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:52 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by basil
Would it be daytime or evening?
what suits most people?

give me a couple of replies and I will put it on the meet-up board.

afternoon would be best for me
Old Sep 1st 2006, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
what suits most people?

give me a couple of replies and I will put it on the meet-up board.

afternoon would be best for me
Evening would be best for me. As i have a little one i like to make sure his in bed for the babysitter (nanny) so i can relax.

Stacey xx
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:50 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Evening would be best for me. As i have a little one i like to make sure his in bed for the babysitter (nanny) so i can relax.

Stacey xx
if there is room for the brummies we would love to come .
hope to see you all there.

marcus and trish.

p.s.we would like bring our kids if we could :scared:
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 7:25 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by aston man
if there is room for the brummies we would love to come .
hope to see you all there.

marcus and trish.

p.s.we would like bring our kids if we could :scared:
others are bringing theirs and i will be too...I know that some want evenings and others want afternoons, so how about late afternoon
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

OOH yeah! people. It all went very quiet and so I stopped looking and suddenly people!

30th of Sept is fine for me !

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:21 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya,
might be interested in coming along ... but as im in sheffield would need specific directions!!
and if its not too far we'd come! (barring kids puking on the way )

sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.