Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlands march meet.

west midlands march meet.

Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:50 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlands march meet.

I am trying Claire I really am.... You can always come round for a drinkie later lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rachie241
I am trying Claire I really am.... You can always come round for a drinkie later lol

thanks.

.we have got the 28th at least.

ummmmmm? ..........sounds good.

depends on time and oh. as he`s a funny-one(takes a while to relax and get to know people )
c.
x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
thanks.

.we have got the 28th at least.

ummmmmm? ..........sounds good.

depends on time and oh. as he`s a funny-one(takes a while to relax and get to know people )
c.
x
Love the babe with the hair, claire.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

where are u guys hoping to settle?
we are just awaiting a visa , to south of perth, hopefully.
hubby a brickie, got 3 kids, and u?
c.
x

Hey!

We are hoping to go Adelaide! We're just about to send of Visa app...nerves again! Im a screenprinter and goin on 136! We have no kids and are getting married in sept!

Dan and Steph
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nizcac
Love the babe with the hair, claire.
cool is`nt it .
that was my18mth old (doing red nose day)

Originally Posted by scooterdan
Hey!

We are hoping to go Adelaide! We're just about to send of Visa app...nerves again! Im a screenprinter and goin on 136! We have no kids and are getting married in sept!

Dan and Steph
thanks, guys.

well all the best with both. (poss c u at meet ?)
c.
x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

lastboyscout is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nizcac
Hi all, Thanks for an intresting first meet at the one & two halves.
Can't wait for the one at old horns on the 10th. Won't bring the kids this time and it's only down the road - bargain.

Lastboyscout - we are planning on Adelaide - just starting TRA - 2 girls 3 & 8
OH is an Electrician.
Niz

I`m just waiting for employer to apply for sponsorship , so haven`t started my visa app. yet!

Should take 2 months max. to do his bit, then the rest is up to me

Are you going to the north or south of Addy? We`ll have to have a good natter at the April meet up
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:40 pm
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

not u as well......not on ...........i`ll be out numbered too, by men

c.
x
don't worry claire i will look after you

gareth
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:15 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

i don't belieeeeeeve it! was so looking forward to the 10th, took a look at the calender yesterday and we are in London that weekend, now i'll have to wait till the next meet, don't leave it to long
kate x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

[/QUOTE]Are you going to the north or south of Addy? We`ll have to have a good natter at the April meet up [/QUOTE]

We are heading south - Aberfoyle Park/Happy Valley area - right next door to Flagstaff Hill that was mentioned quite alot on Wanted down under.

Everyone we spoke to while we were there said south side is better for young families - more parks/schools/etc. We viewed a few properties north & south and you get more for your money south. North is still good though! we just preferred south.

Will definately chat at April meet!
Niz.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

beckyandmarv will become famous soon enough

HI all, im Becky and live in Stafford.
We have been on about going to Australia for years and now are taking the plunge.
really excited and want to go yesterday!

Just wondered if it would be ok if me and my partner can join you and our son???? can kids come?

also what time you all thinking of meeting up?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beckyandmarv
We have been on about going to Australia for years and now are taking the plunge.

Just wondered if it would be ok if me and my partner can join you and our son???? can kids come?

As I was told last month - the more the merrier. I took my kids last time, won't be taking them this time though as it's easier to chat without them. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

thanks thats great look forward to meeting you all, will try to get nanny to look after Lucas, 2 year old in a pub, running round, not a good combination.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

welcolme,

everyone is welcolme, we took the kids last time , might get sitter this time as above, can talk better(ours r 3/10/12)
not sure of time yet.
how far r u down the visa wait?
(poping out to collect kids, back at 1)
where r u hoping to go?
claire
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi Claire,

We are hoping to goto the sunshine coast, but really anywhere will do, (lol we are desperate and proud)

we have not really started the visa process yet, because with Marvs work he covers a wide range of things we have got to narrow it down, so we are hoping to get an interview net week to discuss which visa is best for us.

its one big ball ache!

why could he not have trained as a plummer or a sparky?
i will blame him................. where are you hoping to go?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Claire,

We are hoping to goto the sunshine coast, but really anywhere will do, (lol we are desperate and proud)

we have not really started the visa process yet, because with Marvs work he covers a wide range of things we have got to narrow it down, so we are hoping to get an interview net week to discuss which visa is best for us.

its one big ball ache! [COLOR="Red"](u haven`t stated yet.. . at least u`ve got us lot on here to ask quest.`s. we did`nt know of this site till , sept., andwe had already submitted the appli.
why could he not have trained as a plummer or a sparky?
i will blame him................. it`s always the mens fault !! where are you hoping to go?south of perth, near safety bay/ towards Mandura.

hi again,

i think there will be tooooooooooooo many sparkies/ brickies and pl., soon, and no work, at the rate people are emmi..
good luck with the interview.
c.
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.