Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlands march meet.

west midlands march meet.

Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:49 pm
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice
Talking west midlands march meet.

right had so much fun on saturday just thourght i would get the ball rolling with the march meet.

was everybody happy with the pub?
i know quite a few just off the m6 about 3 miles away from the one and two halves.
just thinking of those who live in the north of the west mids.

anyway feel free to throw your hats into the ring

i was thinking 10th or 17th of march?

gareth
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:25 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: west midlands march meet.

Originally Posted by silver knight
right had so much fun on saturday just thourght i would get the ball rolling with the march meet.

i know quite a few just off the m6 about 3 miles away from the one and two halves.

gareth
Sounds like a goer.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:43 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlands march meet.

im in
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

bretang is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good to me, as long as I don't go into labour! lol

So if we could stick with the same pub that would be great just in case.

Ang xx
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:34 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

If it was the 30th /31st March We will be up that way. Or is that too long for you all to wait?
(My Mum would be able to babysit - you have no idea how exciting that is for me)
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:50 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

gareth
Can't do 10th i'm away with the girlies for my leaving do

Can we do the 17th Please ?

Ta Paula
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:32 pm
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

Originally Posted by bretang
Sounds good to me, as long as I don't go into labour! lol

So if we could stick with the same pub that would be great just in case.

Ang xx
which hospital do you need ang?

i was thinking of the old horns by queslett asda.big does nice food and has a big screen .

any objections?or other place to recommend
Old Feb 14th 2007, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

i was thinking of the old horns by queslett asda.big does nice food and has a big screen .

We'll go anywhere in the Birmingham area. Just have the hot water and towels at the ready.

I really shouldn't joke .lol
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:53 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

count us in, done our first meet with you guys feb, it was fantastic, what a lovely bunch, being a newbe i didn't know what to expect and now i don't know what i was worried about i think i'm in danger of becoming hooked lol, don't worry ang i'll be your birthing partner
Originally Posted by bretang
We'll go anywhere in the Birmingham area. Just have the hot water and towels at the ready.

I really shouldn't joke .lol
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Kate,

I knew I could count on you.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

gareth

the 17 is paddies day and my birthday!!!!

claire,
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

where`s that again?( don`t know area that well)

i`d like to get a sitter for that eve. too
might have easier time chatting .(and did meet all the little ones at last meet.)
and anyway being my birthday.......i need a night off!!!!!!!!!

although ,

i`d be happy to help in the maternity side for Bretang !!! (if)

claire.
x
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:35 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
where`s that again?( don`t know area that well)

i`d like to get a sitter for that eve. too
might have easier time chatting .(and did meet all the little ones at last meet.)
and anyway being my birthday.......i need a night off!!!!!!!!!

although ,

i`d be happy to help in the maternity side for Bretang !!! (if)

claire.
x
i did assist when delivering a baby myself. Was part of my training
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:16 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Will be good if it is on your birthday but I think with it being St patricks day some people may not be able to come or we may have a problem with the pubs?? (busy?)
I think the 10th may be the best option.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:34 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Will be good if it is on your birthday but I think with it being St patricks day some people may not be able to come or we may have a problem with the pubs?? (busy?)
I think the 10th may be the best option.
no u can't i'm away !!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.