Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:46 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

But it's a dive with a £3.50 carvery!!!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:47 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Lol, yes that's true
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

But what about if you don't want to eat would you have to sit in another part of the pub?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:54 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Originally Posted by curly
But what about if you don't want to eat would you have to sit in another part of the pub?
Nope, you can sit with the people who are eating.

Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

DillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant future

Hi my name is Michelle
I have just joined today and also been to my first mini meet at scallywags I met up with Claire, Paula and Mandy, it was great to talk to people in the same position as myself I'm looking forward to the big meeting at the end of April, if the place has been decided is there any chance of directions been posted please.

Thanks
Michelle
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DillnShell
Hi my name is Michelle
I have just joined today and also been to my first mini meet at scallywags I met up with Claire, Paula and Mandy, it was great to talk to people in the same position as myself I'm looking forward to the big meeting at the end of April, if the place has been decided is there any chance of directions been posted please.

Thanks
Michelle
hija ,
glad u made it.
we`ve just had a good offer on house...............whooooooooo
got to do tea. chat later(go on perthies thread or pm.. me. ok ?)
claire.
x
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:45 pm
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

The Three Crowns; photo and maps attached.

I have circled the location of the pub.

Attached Thumbnails west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??-three-crowns.jpg   west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??-three-crowns-map-1.gif   west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??-three-crowns-map-2.gif   west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??-three-crowns-map-3.gif   west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??-three-crowns-map-4.gif  

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Mar 14th 2007 at 6:52 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

DillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
hija ,
glad u made it.
claire.
x
Claire thats fantastic news you will be jetting off and leaving us all soon, you lucky so and so fingers crossed that the house sale goes through alright. I'm still trying to work out how to get around this site I haven't got a clue how to pm or to find a thread I have been trying to put some pictures into my gallery but can't suss that out either LOL
Michelle
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lightbulb Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

The Three Crowns; photo and maps attached.

I have circled the location of the pub.

Thanks for that
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:11 pm
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Thanks for that
Cheers mate.

Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
hija ,
glad u made it.
claire.
x
congrats claire - hope everything goes smoothly
Niz x
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:39 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

LOL darn it I was about to pack my bags then!!! I may still pop in for a drinkie...I have to buy Claire a drink anyway xxxx
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:40 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Rushall? I I drive through there twice a day as I work in that area as a district nurse! Small World dare say I have cut you up at some point then!!??
Watch out for a blue meganne x
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Rushall? I I drive through there twice a day as I work in that area as a district nurse! Small World dare say I have cut you up at some point then!!??
Watch out for a blue meganne x
Can't say as I can see where you picked Rushall up from - but ~I used to work at Rushall Surgery - and lived in Springfields (street that is right on the lights) - Live in Aldridge now - but met a few DN's in my time - terrible drivers
Niz
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Claire thats fantastic news you will be jetting off and leaving us all soon, you lucky so and so fingers crossed that the house sale goes through alright. I'm still trying to work out how to get around this site I haven't got a clue how to pm or to find a thread I have been trying to put some pictures into my gallery but can't suss that out either LOL
Michelle
`no-worries`,

i still not got the hang of the site still.

claire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.