Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:34 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: west midlanders,,do you still want a meet??

its a cracking carvery at the three crowns,,£3.50...yes thats right,,£3.50..ooooohhhhhhh...
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunny somers
hi claire,
all well this end, ang still got bump,whats her due date? don't think i can do mini meet, baby got chicken pox, just waitin for eldest to catch them. looking forward to april meet. how are you and yours.uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm? we`re ok thanks.just putting house on market. whre r u with appl.?
k8
regards, c.
x
Old Mar 7th 2007, 7:06 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

don't know due date, neither do hospital
we are still stuck on our TRA at the mo, oh been working in france so we came to a bit of a stand still have now sent references to agent so cross your everything.
i see you're almost there i am soooo green.
k8
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunny somers
don't know due date, neither do hospital
we are still stuck on our TRA at the mo, oh been working in france so we came to a bit of a stand still have now sent references to agent so cross your everything.
i see you're almost there i am soooo green.
k8
hiya k8,

thanks.

it soon comes round.

c.
x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of

Sorry guys,

Is anyone still going to the meet the weekend?

I know if i went through all the previous pages i'd find out, but i'm at work and have to keep sneeking on for quick peeps!

Chris.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:57 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

i'm pretty sure its been put off till 28th april cos not many people were able to go - but april looks more promising - looks like we will be changing venue tho' so keep watching
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of

Thanks,

Would'nt want to be waiting at the bar on my own now would I!!!!

Mind you, I'd have something to pass the time

Chris.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chris96
Thanks,

Would'nt want to be waiting at the bar on my own now would I!!!!

Mind you, I'd have something to pass the time

Chris.
hi Chris96

am i going mad or did i see u had your visa on the 02/03/07 ??

c.
x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

I did Rollie, whohooooo.

Looks like we both got it the same day!!!

Chris.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

I did Rollie, whohooooo.

Looks like we both got it the same day!!!

Chris.
WHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO
so glad .i did go looking for you`re news , but gave up. so now (i know its the wrong thread) WELL DONE AND CONGRATS TOO !!!!!

SOON BE THERE!!!
c.
x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

I'll buy you a beer if you buy me one.........

Congrats to you two, i'll be seeing everyone at the nxt meeting I'm sure.

Have you booked your flights yet?

Chris
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:58 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula&leedevine
hiya kapri

we r in halesowen too where about's are u ?

paula
Have PM'd you.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=chris96;4498604]I'll buy you a beer if you buy me one.........

Have you booked your flights yet?not yet...going to sell house first....hoping to go by aug. have to be gone by dec.
c.
x

Chris[/QUOTE

regards claire
Old Mar 10th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ROLLIE;4502794]
I'll buy you a beer if you buy me one.........

Have you booked your flights yet?not yet...going to sell house first....hoping to go by aug. have to be gone by dec.
c.
x

Chris[/QUOTE

regards claire
Well done Guys!!

Rollie - I missed your announcement for getting your Visa Mate. Hope the sale goe quick and lucrative - see you in April to catch up with the Goss Niz.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aston man
its a cracking carvery at the three crowns,,£3.50...yes thats right,,£3.50..ooooohhhhhhh...
You keep plugging the Crowns Ast!

Niz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.