Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're off tonight to validate!

We're off tonight to validate!

Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:11 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're off tonight to validate!

Having booked these blimmin' flights in january we're finally off to Sydney tonight to validate our visas, can't wait! Will be staying with my brother, his wife and my niece who we haven't met yet (my niece I mena, I've met my brother...and his wife!! )

Hoping to meet up with some BEers as well for a cuppa which will be fab.

Tx
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:23 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're off tonight to validate!

Good luck mate, that is the best bit, after that the chest pains kick in, enjoy!

A tired Keith
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

Originally Posted by RedT
Having booked these blimmin' flights in january we're finally off to Sydney tonight to validate our visas, can't wait! Will be staying with my brother, his wife and my niece who we haven't met yet (my niece I mena, I've met my brother...and his wife!! )

Tx
Enjoy - hope you get more than a cuppa
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you have a great trip Red!! Hope you got your AUS$ before the rate fell to 1.93 today!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:18 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xzibit
Hope you have a great trip Red!! Hope you got your AUS$ before the rate fell to 1.93 today!
We got 1.85 in the travel agents!! Gutted! when we went in 2007 we got 2.42
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hey Red

Good luck and enjoy. But try and treat it like you were living there and not on holiday and that way you wont think that life is great. Try and imagine you are living there and have to get up for work and do your everyday things.

But have fun thats the main thing

Paddy
Old Aug 27th 2009, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that you have a fabulous trip & safe journey!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:01 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a great trip....hopefully when you get back the kids will be in school & we'll finally get that coffee
Old Aug 27th 2009, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

daniellemc will become famous soon enoughdaniellemc will become famous soon enough

Ooooh happy days... Good luck and enjoy! X
Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:36 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedT

Tx
Enjoy your visit

Cooler
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:50 am
Just Joined

petarin is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and enjoy!