Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Were Off! Thanks To All

Were Off! Thanks To All

Old Oct 14th 2002, 3:59 pm

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default Were Off! Thanks To All

Dear All
Just want to say a very big thank you to all members on this forum. Without you lot i don't think i could have got through the last few weeks. I have learnt a lot and hope i have been some help to others. Anyway the computer is going on it's travels tomorrow and we leave next Monday (21st) we arrive Sydney on the 25th as we are having a couple of days in Singapore just chilling, i think we will need it after this week is over. I would like to wish everyone all the luck in the world wether your still waiting or have got your visa.Don't know when we'll be back online as the shipping takes about 30 days or so they say but trust me i will be back.
Hope i can help any members just like you've helped me. Once again THANKS
Debbie Jo
Old Oct 14th 2002, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Were Off! Thanks To All

Bye Debbie Jo
Bon Voyage, tara and all that, I tried to email you but it came back so I'm not sure if you got my message, but best of luck anyway and hope we meet in Sydney some time.
Sue and Ian
Old Oct 14th 2002, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Debbie Jo:
Dear All
Just want to say a very big thank you to all members on this forum. Without you lot i don't think i could have got through the last few weeks. I have learnt a lot and hope i have been some help to others. Anyway the computer is going on it's travels tomorrow and we leave next Monday (21st) we arrive Sydney on the 25th as we are having a couple of days in Singapore just chilling, i think we will need it after this week is over. I would like to wish everyone all the luck in the world wether your still waiting or have got your visa.Don't know when we'll be back online as the shipping takes about 30 days or so they say but trust me i will be back.
Hope i can help any members just like you've helped me. Once again THANKS
Debbie Jo
Hi there,

Congratulations and all. Hope things go well for you. Keep us posted when you get a chance.

Take care

Ginny.
Old Oct 14th 2002, 7:50 pm
Karlie

You lucky ducks, all the best

"Debbie Jo" wrote in message
news:443280.1034611187@britishexpats-
.com
    > Dear All
    > Just want to say a very big thank you to all members on this forum.
    > Without you lot i don't think i could have got through the last few
    > weeks. I have learnt a lot and hope i have been some help to others.
    > Anyway the computer is going on it's travels tomorrow and we leave next
    > Monday (21st) we arrive Sydney on the 25th as we are having a couple of
    > days in Singapore just chilling, i think we will need it after this week
    > is over. I would like to wish everyone all the luck in the world wether
    > your still waiting or have got your visa.Don't know when we'll be back
    > online as the shipping takes about 30 days or so they say but trust me i
    > will be back.
    > Hope i can help any members just like you've helped me. Once again
    > THANKS
    > Debbie Jo
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 15th 2002, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

good luck
but are'nt u going to miss todays type of weather(peeing down and windy)herman and pb reckons they'd lick the inside of a sewer pipe just to be in our position

safe journey
rday
Old Oct 16th 2002, 2:35 am

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

Originally posted by rday:
good luck
but are'nt u going to miss todays type of weather(peeing down and windy)herman and pb reckons they'd lick the inside of a sewer pipe just to be in our position

safe journey
rday
i'd never even enter your home, let alone lick the walls.
its sunny and warm in sydney. very nice indeed and makes for a pleasant view from the office window. i'll certainly miss the view when i'm back in the uk. dont miss the uk rain but there's plenty to do rain or shine. all we did in sydney this sunday (which i understand was the rainy day in England) was gym in the morning, cook lunch for friends, followed by the weekly supermarket shop, then pub in the evening. maybe we are very different to everyone else but we still have to work till its dark 5 days a week, we still have to cook, clean and do the ironing. we still hang out with mates, go to the pub, exercise and eat. 99% of the time it makes ***** all difference to us whether it rains or not, there's still plenty of 'life' to get on with rain or shine. a very personal view i know, but hey, i'm in the mood for sharing.
Old Oct 16th 2002, 10:26 am
Just Joined

barossa is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first post and i cannot believe the way you have abused this happy thread.

Please think before you post and take your disgusting slanging match off line or via PM.

Poor Debbie Jo is looking forward to a new life and doesn't need you butting in with your private issues.
B

PS Good Luck Debbie Jo

Originally posted by Herman:

i'd never even enter your home, let alone lick the walls.
its sunny and warm in sydney. very nice indeed and makes for a pleasant view from the office window. i'll certainly miss the view when i'm back in the uk. dont miss the uk rain but there's plenty to do rain or shine. all we did in sydney this sunday (which i understand was the rainy day in England) was gym in the morning, cook lunch for friends, followed by the weekly supermarket shop, then pub in the evening. maybe we are very different to everyone else but we still have to work till its dark 5 days a week, we still have to cook, clean and do the ironing. we still hang out with mates, go to the pub, exercise and eat. 99% of the time it makes ***** all difference to us whether it rains or not, there's still plenty of 'life' to get on with rain or shine. a very personal view i know, but hey, i'm in the mood for sharing.
Old Oct 16th 2002, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Debbie Jo

I wish you the very best for your future. Someday i hope that all of us on this site will be able to have 'our day' too.

Good luck and thanks for your private help too.

Love Nicky & Family