Reload this Page >

We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:12 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

Been here 3 months now and are living in Woollongong, just got on line at home. Work going well, family loving it after a shaky start. To all in dispair about the length of the process etc, keep going it's worth it I promise you

Just off to the beach to try and catch a flathead for tonights barby. Will keep you posted on how we're getting on and if I can help anyone I will.

Don't think the government over here is any better tho, the entire Woollongong council has just been sacked for corruption, what was that thing what power does???? lol

Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Hi all

Been here 3 months now and are living in Woollongong, just got on line at home. Work going well, family loving it after a shaky start. To all in dispair about the length of the process etc, keep going it's worth it I promise you

Just off to the beach to try and catch a flathead for tonights barby. Will keep you posted on how we're getting on and if I can help anyone I will.

Don't think the government over here is any better tho, the entire Woollongong council has just been sacked for corruption, what was that thing what power does???? lol

Hi Stevenglish, where's Woollongong? We've been here in Adelaide for 4 months. Hubby's an electrician and has just passed his wiring rules exam.
What do you think of Oz so far.
Jackie
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:29 am

dazah is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to NSW steve

i have been back in geelong since june last year but lived here for 2 years b4 im a aussie but i was rasied in middlesbrough from the age of 3 my wife is a brit was hard enough getting her over is it a lasting relastionship hello we got 3 kids together and where married for 12 years at time we applyied for her

about the flathead watch out for them nasty barbs lol

why not a snapper ? or a leather jacket

i have a brit friend in HELANSBOURG or how ever you spell it

Last edited by dazah; Mar 30th 2008 at 3:31 am. Reason: put wrong state in lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 6:12 am
Just Joined

Demanding Cash is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes welcome steve and i am new on this only just joined so........

still have no idea how to do anything
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:52 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the welcome guys. Got my boy into fishing too, but he's catching more than me so might put a stop to that :. We looked at a house in Helensburgh, was very nice but next door had a swimming pool right under our noses, don't think I'd have been able to cope with the jealousy

Only been here 3 months and I can't imagine my life being any different now. Even got my NSW driving lisence now, bring on the de-merit points lol
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:57 am

dazah is an unknown quantity at this point

lol be like me get a s type jaguar will soon build them up lol

might of been my m8s they have a pool