Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Were Finally Here

Were Finally Here

Old Oct 28th 2002, 9:35 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default Were Finally Here

Dear All
Well we arrived safe and all that, had 3 really good days in Singapore, but by god is it hot there. We shopped and ate and shopped and ate then shopped some more, yes really relaxing. Retail therapy thats what i needed.
Emotions were really high after leaving party, then having to leave my mum and dad at the airport, that was pretty tough my 10 year old was in a bit of a mess but come to thing of it so was i. But god was it worth it when i got off the plane in Sydney i wanted to kiss the floor and i would have done but my son said he would dissown me if i did.
Getting through customs and immigration was really easy no bells no banners i was a little disappointed they just stamped our passports and off we went.

Were getting settled and this is the first time i have been able to sit at my aunties computer because i have been too busy sun bathing (only joking) but the weather is pretty good.

Well i have waffled on enough but i'll keep in touch good luck to all who are still waiting.

Debbie Jo
Old Oct 28th 2002, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Were Finally Here

Brilliant news. Hope it all continues to go well. Look forward to hearing more. (and more, and more......)

Regards
mash...

Originally posted by Debbie Jo
Dear All
Well we arrived safe and all that, had 3 really good days in Singapore, but by god is it hot there. We shopped and ate and shopped and ate then shopped some more, yes really relaxing. Retail therapy thats what i needed.
Emotions were really high after leaving party, then having to leave my mum and dad at the airport, that was pretty tough my 10 year old was in a bit of a mess but come to thing of it so was i. But god was it worth it when i got off the plane in Sydney i wanted to kiss the floor and i would have done but my son said he would dissown me if i did.
Getting through customs and immigration was really easy no bells no banners i was a little disappointed they just stamped our passports and off we went.

Were getting settled and this is the first time i have been able to sit at my aunties computer because i have been too busy sun bathing (only joking) but the weather is pretty good.

Well i have waffled on enough but i'll keep in touch good luck to all who are still waiting.

Debbie Jo
Old Oct 28th 2002, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Debbie Jo- Congrats- great to hear from you.

Wishing you all the best

(PS 4 Corners arent talking to me cos they read my stuff on the NG- whoops!)
Old Oct 28th 2002, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congrats - I hear that the weather in Sydney is a bit shacky at the moment. My friend out there said it was 26 one day and then back down to 16! Still it is warmer than over here !!

Enjoy yourselves it must be great when you first arrive.
Old Oct 28th 2002, 9:29 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi debbie jo,

hope youre having fun and enjoying yourselves

keep us posted on how things are going

take care
Old Oct 29th 2002, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbie Jo and family!

Glad to hear youve arrived safely! hope all goes well for you! let us know how you get on.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Cheers:PARTY:
Old Oct 29th 2002, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats !!!

Hope it all goes well for you and your family.
Keep us posted won't you?

Julie
Adelaide by early 2003
Old Oct 29th 2002, 9:21 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Keep us all posted with your up to date news. It is great to hear from the otherside.

Good luck and best wishes.

Regards,

Cinderella.