Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Went to Sheffield meet

Went to Sheffield meet

Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all
Default Went to Sheffield meet

and it was great. Recommend to anyone going for the first time. Just to say hello to all we met last night and good luck. Better go and put the kettle on again 'cause I'm feeling a bit rough.
Its hard to be the shy one
Lesleym
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:52 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Went to Sheffield meet

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Its hard to be the shy one
Lesleym
Tsh yeah right

I've posted on the other thread but will say here too, had a fab time was great to meet up but dont feel too well this morning
Old Nov 26th 2005, 11:19 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like you all had fun.
sorry i missed it......... i was in a foul mood all night cos i missed it.......

whens the next one then??

Old Nov 26th 2005, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=possoms]Tsh yeah right

I've posted on the other thread but will say here too, had a fab time was great to meet up but dont feel too well this morning [/QUa good nite had by all