Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit

wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit

Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of
Default Re: wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit

Originally Posted by esperanza
Frontloaded - means sending off police checks & medicals before they have been requested to try and speed up the whole process. Not good for everyone. Do a search for it, there's lots explaining all the pros & cons.

Beat me to it.

As Esperanza said it doesn't work out for everyone and there are risks in doing it. So best doing a search and getting as much info as possible before deciding.

HTH, Loz
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

congrats,

hope your future is everything you hope for !!!

Beth
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:23 am
lilyloularh

lilyloularh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by esperanza
Frontloaded - means sending off police checks & medicals before they have been requested to try and speed up the whole process. Not good for everyone. Do a search for it, there's lots explaining all the pros & cons.
it seems it did speed it for you , I understand that the visa has 12 months to start, and that start date is from the date of the meds or police check.
so we waited with it to be requested, which we just have horay!!
so looks like we are on to the last formalities before they issue our visa.
Fingers crossed
X
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:27 am
lilyloularh

lilyloularh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bethandneil
congrats,

hope your future is everything you hope for !!!

Beth
Hey beth i am from Grimsby, but now living in Maidenhead, best of luck to you, where are you up to on your application?
we are applying for a 136 and have just had request for our police and meds.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
We did our meds and police checks end of October, so we are just waiting to hear hopefully soon!
Have a fabbie Christmas in the knowledge you have a new life waiting for you.
Blessings
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:58 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that is amazing! Congratulations!!

Can't believe an August applicant has been granted a visa - none of us July applicants have - oh no, they've skipped July
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies

Can't believe an August applicant has been granted a visa - none of us July applicants have - oh no, they've skipped July
There is no other explanation, except that they must have a secret formula!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

AND THEY MISSED ME OUT END OF MAY 137 stni on MODL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

congrats by the way
and all the best for the future
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:23 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loz4Oz
wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotit...................................

Sorry 'bout that, I'm just so ^%%$ing excited.
Myself and my wife, Bodge, would formerly like to announce that as of 7th December 2006 we are the proud holders of a brand spanking new 136 MODL visa.

Application was acknowledged on 2nd August, meds and PCCs frontloaded.
We were not aware that a CO had been assigned until we got the grant letter.

Thanks all on brit expats, can we now join the exclusive "Got It" club.
To all those waiting for their visa grant, good luck hope you get it soon.

Best wishes and happy Xmas Loz, Bodge and family.
great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.great news best wishes in the furture,aston.

it took me ages to write that,reminds me of being at school.
i must pay attention in class.i must pay attention in class.i must pay attention in class.i must pay attention in class.

aston
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:01 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Big congrats

Dave
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:10 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys. is that an august app or earlier? i had my ack on aug 14 over 4 weeks after application on 10 july. exciting or what?!
regardless, well done and good luck!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kporte
hi guys. is that an august app or earlier? i had my ack on aug 14 over 4 weeks after application on 10 july. exciting or what?!
regardless, well done and good luck!!!!
App was acknowledged August 2nd. Didn't receive the confirmation letter until 6th September.

Good luck to all still waiting I hope Santa is good to you all this year
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:45 pm
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotit...................................

Sorry 'bout that, I'm just so ^%%$ing excited.
Myself and my wife, Bodge, would formerly like to announce that as of 7th December 2006 we are the proud holders of a brand spanking new 136 MODL visa.

Application was acknowledged on 2nd August, meds and PCCs frontloaded.
We were not aware that a CO had been assigned until we got the grant letter.

Thanks all on brit expats, can we now join the exclusive "Got It" club.
To all those waiting for their visa grant, good luck hope you get it soon.

Congratulations.

and also for breaking the world record number for mentions of mammary glands in a thread title....
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Del Boy
Congratulations.

and also for breaking the world record number for mentions of mammary glands in a thread title....
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:05 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

App was acknowledged August 2nd. Didn't receive the confirmation letter until 6th September.

Good luck to all still waiting I hope Santa is good to you all this year
They have missed July then! OMG!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.