British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit-412262/)

Loz4Oz Dec 6th 2006 6:48 pm

wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit

wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotit...................................

Sorry 'bout that, I'm just so ^%%$ing excited.
Myself and my wife, Bodge, would formerly like to announce that as of 7th December 2006 we are the proud holders of a brand spanking new 136 MODL visa.

Application was acknowledged on 2nd August, meds and PCCs frontloaded.
We were not aware that a CO had been assigned until we got the grant letter.

Thanks all on brit expats, can we now join the exclusive "Got It" club.
To all those waiting for their visa grant, good luck hope you get it soon.

Best wishes and happy Xmas Loz, Bodge and family.

Pauline & Iain Dec 6th 2006 6:52 pm

Re: wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit

Many congratulations. Great feeling, isn't it?

Where you headed?

All the best,

Scotschick Dec 6th 2006 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by Loz4Oz
wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwe gotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitweg otitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwego titwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegot itwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegoti twegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotit wegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitwegotitw egotit...................................

Myself and my wife, Bodge, would formerly like to announce that as of 7th December 2006 we are the proud holders of a brand spanking new 136 MODL visa.

Congratulations. Really fantastic news. DIMA are certainly getting through them this week.

Streaks Dec 6th 2006 7:24 pm

That is the most fantastic news !! That is sooooooooooooo quick !!!

Many many congratulations to you - what a wonderful early Christmas pressie

S xx

Skittle Dec 6th 2006 7:30 pm

Blimey that was super fast - no wonder you can't believe it!

Gives me a lot of hope our visa ack date was 7th Sept.

thebardies Dec 6th 2006 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Skittle
Blimey that was super fast - no wonder you can't believe it!

Gives me a lot of hope our visa ack date was 7th Sept.

Wow that was sooooo quick. Congrats and lots of luck for the future x

sunshine23 Dec 6th 2006 7:58 pm

Isn't it a fantastic.

A massive Congratulations

Sunshine23

Marion_S Dec 6th 2006 8:11 pm

Congratulations!!! That sounds great!

Wow! Your application was processed really fast.

Good luck for your new life!

Louiselondon Dec 6th 2006 8:39 pm

Congratulations and best of luck for your new life in Australia.
Louise

sia Dec 6th 2006 8:43 pm

Congratulations!
We got ours as well just this morning!
What a great feeling!

Good luck :)

Mrs JFW Dec 6th 2006 9:45 pm

Excellent news! its just the best feeling isn't it?
When are you heading out and where you going?
Many congratulations!

jackie

Bexie Dec 6th 2006 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Excellent news! its just the best feeling isn't it?
When are you heading out and where you going?
Many congratulations!

jackie

Wow, congratulations!! All these got its are bringing hope to the heavy hearted!

wafc Dec 6th 2006 10:05 pm

Many congratulations and welcome to the club! :D

icequeen1 Dec 7th 2006 3:41 am

Congratulayions!!!!
:D

curly Dec 7th 2006 3:42 am

Any chance you got it??????? :D
Many congratulations :beer:
Best of luck :D