Reload this Page >

Weekend away after New Year period,[4-6 Jan 08] 4x4 inland, QLD

Weekend away after New Year period,[4-6 Jan 08] 4x4 inland, QLD

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weekend away after New Year period,[4-6 Jan 08] 4x4 inland, QLD

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Ok, Here's the the link again to Landcrusier Park for anyone else thinking about coming along
hi all

I've had a look at this thread and was wondering if anyone has kids seen that Gabby is bringing some what age are they. We have 2 year old and 6 years old boy and thinking about going. Just wanted to see if there would be kids for our lot to play with

thanks gee
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 8:43 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gronya
hi all

I've had a look at this thread and was wondering if anyone has kids seen that Gabby is bringing some what age are they. We have 2 year old and 6 years old boy and thinking about going. Just wanted to see if there would be kids for our lot to play with

thanks gee
Not sure, think some of the others do have younger kids.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

hi guys
could u add the "REEVO'S" aka Kev & Debs + gonna hav to bring the pooch as dog sitter on hol .
cheers debs xx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

hi all

thanks gee

Hi

We are hoping to get along and we have a 5 year old girl and our friends have 3 year old twin boys.

Jon and Rachel
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
The 4th pm or the 5th am for those who don't want to go Friday. Are you going to do a roll call??? So Gabby know's who's going.

Bobby's coming early and Linda's following in their Jazz with her gear.
Goodness knows where the camping equipment is going to go !!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

hi all

thanks gee
HIYA GEE

WE HAVE YOUNG TWIN BOYS AND A 7 YEAR OLD GIRL SO COME ALONG IT SHOULD BE FUN

LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL GABS X
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

hi
just a thought do u hav any idea where in the park u will be setting up camp as kev & i are thinkin bout going on thur ,
i read in the letter that steve got from park that there are 4 main areas so has anyone been here b4 & know which part they prefer ???
thanks DEBS ,
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:07 pm

There you go kids entertainment sorted.

hi all

thanks gee
Originally Posted by The Muppets
Hi

We are hoping to get along and we have a 5 year old girl and our friends have 3 year old twin boys.

Jon and Rachel
Originally Posted by gabby
HIYA GEE

WE HAVE YOUNG TWIN BOYS AND A 7 YEAR OLD GIRL SO COME ALONG IT SHOULD BE FUN

LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL GABS X
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Thought she was just stringing some bras together???
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by debreeve
hi
just a thought do u hav any idea where in the park u will be setting up camp as kev & i are thinkin bout going on thur ,
i read in the letter that steve got from park that there are 4 main areas so has anyone been here b4 & know which part they prefer ???
thanks DEBS ,
In that case if nobody comes up with anything better, we'll all be parking where you find a nice spot.

Rumor has it there are real toilets in places. http://www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au/html/map.php
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Visitors may camp anywhere on the property. Rated as one of the top ten camping spots in South East Queensland, the park has grassed, shady camping areas beside the creeks where you can relax around the campfire and enjoy the peace and quiet of the Australian bush.

Four wheel drive and two wheel drive vehicles can access all the main camping areas with trailers and campervans. A new camping area designed for camping only with caravans and motor homes has gas hot showers and toilets provided with handicap facilities.

The park office carries drinks, ice, milk, bread, cigarettes, batteries and film. Other basic supplies can be replenished from Kilcoy which is 60 kilometres away. A coin operated phone is located at the office. The park should be regarded as a wilderness area in every sense.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

gabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud ofgabby has much to be proud of

Is there a five star hotel on site in case it pees it down!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:09 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Must admit I am looking forward to a holiday after Xmas lol.

Weather should have picked up by then too.

I think the safest bet, if anyone is going earlier, is to SUS out the park, make sure theres plenty of room, for more of us, if you set up camp.

Camp somewhere near water, loos and showers, and somewhere flat and preferably elevated slightly incase we have storms.

Then pop back to office, tell them where you are camped, and to warn others coming along later.

Failing that, we will ( or I will ) try and get a list of mobile numbers together, for ppl and will message them to whoever is on the list.

That way we can or you can call anyone on the list, find out where they are etc.

Also, we probs will be on CHANNEL 16 again on UHF for those with radios.

------------------

I think we will be ventruing down sometime on the Friday afternoon, probs leave here about 2ish if possible, allowing us time to set up camp.

Ste
Old Dec 26th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

hi
kev & i are thinking bout taking a trip out to park tomorrow[thur] just to suss it all out & c how suitable it is for dogs , so will look out for a good space for us all & hope its still available when we all get there ,
we thought by the water would b good like u steve hope thats ok by those with kiddies ,
plus like i mentioned in an earlier post we are hoping to go the day b4 on thur to make a long w/end ,
im happy to pass on my mobil no to the list if need ,

lets hope the weather does pic up as could really do with a good old get together again & not have to worry bout drivin home after a few drinks etc ,
will let u know how we get on , xx debs xx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 9:06 pm

Think 232bar has had email back saying no need to book plenty room that date, but I'm sure he'll pop up and confirm the facts at some point.

Originally Posted by debreeve
hi
kev & i are thinking bout taking a trip out to park tomorrow[thur] just to suss it all out & c how suitable it is for dogs , so will look out for a good space for us all & hope its still available when we all get there ,
we thought by the water would b good like u steve hope thats ok by those with kiddies ,
plus like i mentioned in an earlier post we are hoping to go the day b4 on thur to make a long w/end ,
im happy to pass on my mobil no to the list if need ,
lets hope the weather does pic up as could really do with a good old get together again & not have to worry bout drivin home after a few drinks etc ,
will let u know how we get on , xx debs xx
Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Must admit I am looking forward to a holiday after Xmas lol.
Weather should have picked up by then too.
I think the safest bet, if anyone is going earlier, is to SUS out the park, make sure theres plenty of room, for more of us, if you set up camp.
Camp somewhere near water, loos and showers, and somewhere flat and preferably elevated slightly incase we have storms.
Then pop back to office, tell them where you are camped, and to warn others coming along later.
Failing that, we will ( or I will ) try and get a list of mobile numbers together, for ppl and will message them to whoever is on the list.
That way we can or you can call anyone on the list, find out where they are etc.
Also, we probs will be on CHANNEL 16 again on UHF for those with radios.
-----------------
I think we will be ventruing down sometime on the Friday afternoon, probs leave here about 2ish if possible, allowing us time to set up camp.
Ste
Originally Posted by gabby
Is there a five star hotel on site in case it pees it down!
That's called under your car.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.