Reload this Page >

Website Design and Hosting

Website Design and Hosting

Old Mar 4th 2011, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

swinton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Website Design and Hosting

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a great website designer in Perth?

Thanks in anticipation.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 9:25 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Website Design and Hosting

Do they need to be in Perth? Do you need to see them face-to-face?

There's a long-standing member of BE in Sydney that does web design. She's not on here much these days so I hope it's ok to post her URL: http://www.fontmedia.com.au/portfoli...portfolio.html

(Mods, if not, please feel free to delete but let me know and I'll drop her a note. Ta)
Old Mar 5th 2011, 4:12 am
Just Joined

Alexor has a brilliant futureAlexor has a brilliant futureAlexor has a brilliant futureAlexor has a brilliant futureAlexor has a brilliant futureAlexor has a brilliant futureAlexor has a brilliant future

Designer Web Pages if you wnat someone based in Perth. Contact name Annette. She has been doing this for a long, long time.

If you don't care where the person lives, then I can recommend someone called Max who you can email at max at 3galarm.net
Old Mar 5th 2011, 9:30 am
Just Joined

swinton is an unknown quantity at this point

many thanks guys very much appreciated.

ideally perth based, because I would like to meet with them.

i had a few problems with the company which designed my last site due to the distance.

thanks again

Paul
Old Mar 5th 2011, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by swinton
many thanks guys very much appreciated.

ideally perth based, because I would like to meet with them.

i had a few problems with the company which designed my last site due to the distance.

thanks again

Paul

HOSTING 3IX.COM

A DOLLAR A MONTH, YES A DOLLAR FOR ALOT OF SPACE, HAD THEM FOR 3 YEARS AND NEVER GONE DOWN ON ME, OOOERRR SOUNDS RUDE