Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

expo london worth going to ?

expo london worth going to ?

Old Mar 4th 2011, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

boggey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default expo london worth going to ?

wondered if these expo thinys are worth the money?
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: expo london worth going to ?

We didn't thinks so, unless you like free stuff thats of no real use?
Old Mar 5th 2011, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by boggey
worth the money ?? do they charge ??

i went to one @ Australia house , London after doing an online survey and getting an invite

no charge

must say coming away from it i thought it was a waste of time but it was only an hours drive for me so only wasted a morning
Old Mar 5th 2011, 2:33 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boggey
no
Old Mar 5th 2011, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

nirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nicenirrade is just really nice

I ask the same question re the one in Birmingham and got to be honest the resounding response was no. You can find the information you probably need off enough websites and forums like this or others, that it wasn't worth the petrol and entrance fee.

When i looked at it the majority of exhibitors they were service sector companies like moving companies and immigration agents.

so no i didn't bother going.

regards

nirrade
Old Mar 5th 2011, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

Indeed a resounding No
Old Mar 5th 2011, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

Snick is an unknown quantity at this point

£30 entrance fee + £9 carparking for 3 hours of quieuing = Waste of time!

Last edited by Snick; Mar 5th 2011 at 8:59 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

boggey is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow thanks guys ,im in cornwall pasty land and its five hours at least to get there ,top to you all for yor verdiks .cheers Rob