Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weather in Perth

Weather in Perth

Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

GTFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Weather in Perth

Can anyone update me re what weather is like at the moment and any forecasts ?? using the internet i'm getting conflicting info ranging from bright and sunny for weeks to come to mainly showers and thunder storms ! We are arriving this saturday and the OH needs to know what to pack !!!!!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Weather in Perth

Originally Posted by GTFC
Can anyone update me re what weather is like at the moment and any forecasts ?? using the internet i'm getting conflicting info ranging from bright and sunny for weeks to come to mainly showers and thunder storms ! We are arriving this saturday and the OH needs to know what to pack !!!!!!!!
I have 'weather studio' on my start button and toolbar. Right now it is 26c degrees and fine. Tomorrow partly cloudy and 29c degrees. They have forecast showers for the weekend but temperature still in the mid to high 20's. It will remain warm...sometimes hot until maybe April I have lived in Australia (Adelaide and Perth) for 35 years and the only time I have worn a jacket was to the footy (Aussie rules) when it's been a night game ...Bindi.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:19 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Bloooooody gorgeous. And it will be for another month before you guys need to worry about packing anything other than shorts and t-shirts.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Beautifull

you have put my mind at rest, i was panicking that it was going to rain for the two weeks we are in Perth and the OH would be put off the move !

Cheers for the prompt replies
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Bloooooody gorgeous. And it will be for another month before you guys need to worry about packing anything other than shorts and t-shirts.
Unless we have another week like last week when it felt cold, I think it was actually about 23/24 though!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bridie
Unless we have another week like last week when it felt cold, I think it was actually about 23/24 though!!!!!
And that was only cause I had the week off work
Tracie
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 11:01 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

The definitive site is this one:

http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/wa/

I know what you mean about conflicting data. My dad keeps quoting Ceefax figures at me which are always about 5 degrees C above Perth actual temps. Probably taken in Kalgoorlie???
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:20 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

The weather says it will be hot 30-36 degrees with thundery showers sat and sunday. The way it works here though is, it is unlikely to be raining before the sun goes down, especially if it is that hot and as soon as the place cools the thundery showers will start so by the next morning it will be back to sunshine again.
9/10 thats the way it works!

Jenny
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

That's great, thanks for the info. Last bit of packing to do and then we are off !!!!!!!!!!