Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are moving to queensland!!!!!

We are moving to queensland!!!!!

Old Sep 9th 2011, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Smile We are moving to queensland!!!!!

So happy right now!!

We have lived in Tasmania for the last 6 years but husband just been offered a great job and we are off to live in Springfield lakes and I am so happy!!!!

Can not believe in 4 weeks we will be there.

Just got to rent house out and sell 2 cars and a boat!!

I love tassie but am sick of being cold all the time!!!

Can't wait!!!

Typed as drinking glass of champagne to celebrate!!!!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are moving to queensland!!!!!

Originally Posted by natty
So happy right now!!

We have lived in Tasmania for the last 6 years but husband just been offered a great job and we are off to live in Springfield lakes and I am so happy!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Good luck, in 2 years you'll even have a train line to the City.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bingobob777
Good luck, in 2 years you'll even have a train line to the City.
Hubby works in Logan with company car so hopefully won't need train!!
Old Sep 11th 2011, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

So happy right now!!

Can't wait!!!

I worked with a lovely lady who lived in Tassie after moving over from the UK in around 1974, she eventually moved to qld just like you as she was just so sick to death of the cold... she loved it and I am sure you will to..... just spend a lovely afternoon at the pool, it was a bit windy but the kids had a great time swimming again for the first time this year. I am sure you will love it !
Old Sep 11th 2011, 6:11 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

So happy right now!!

Can't wait!!!

Decided on Springfield Lakes then? The commute shouldn't be too bad and it's a popular spot so good luck with move
Old Sep 11th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks everyone- we are so excited.

Today we got tenants for our house who are paying us 12 months up front and we sold our ride on mower and various bits of furniture.

Just got to sell the boat and 2 cars!!

Moving into our friends in 2 weeks and then off hopefully on the 10th October!!!

Now the packing and cleaning begins- yuck!
Old Sep 11th 2011, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Jon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond reputeJon77 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, another step up the Aussie ladder, now you can start to dream of aspiring to living in NSW one day I think that is the natural progression of things

Do they let women in bars in Queensland now? Or do they still have a little hatch where the women are served?

Good luck
Old Sep 11th 2011, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon77
Congratulations, another step up the Aussie ladder, now you can start to dream of aspiring to living in NSW one day I think that is the natural progression of things

Do they let women in bars in Queensland now? Or do they still have a little hatch where the women are served?

Good luck
Wow, even the humour in NSW seems to be in a post Olympics slump
Old Sep 11th 2011, 12:33 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01
Wow, even the humour in NSW seems to be in a post Olympics slump
Towards 2000
Old Sep 16th 2011, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

buzz will become famous soon enoughbuzz will become famous soon enough

So happy right now!!

Can't wait!!!

Good luck with the move, and welcome to Springfield Lakes (in a few weeks) - we've been here three years now, and its not a bad place - probably especially if you have kids.