Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We May NOT Be Getting Our Tax Bonus

We May NOT Be Getting Our Tax Bonus

Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:26 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We May NOT Be Getting Our Tax Bonus

Originally Posted by Stu Ward
Do you have to be PR to get it ?

Stu
No.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light

Ooooh !!

Thanks Kev !!!

I may have to recind the thanks, if its the 07/08 tax year, then i think i may not qualify as i did not become a resident for Tax purposes until July 2008

Stu

Last edited by Stu Ward; Mar 30th 2009 at 11:49 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:52 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by kim69
i think its agreat idea and does help the economy we got the first round of payments and then the second one at xmas we didnt really need it so just put it towards a jetski so id say we helped the ecomomy putting money thro shop till keeping sales man in work.
we should get 1800 dollars from this tax one so might buy set of skis and a wakeboard,so again helpin economy
all in all everyones a winner..and remember ruddy did say get it spent
But the problem is that only about 20% of it was spent, the rest was saved, which didn't really do what was needed.

I think it could have been done much better.