Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we made it i hope

we made it i hope

Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default we made it i hope

hi to you all we have been in Mornington for 3 week now and i was just wondering if there is any teenagers in this area or that has moved to this area to show my daughter around the place she is getting board with us and haveing no friends, says she is going back to the UK if she cant find any friends.
pm us if you can help
thanks
rob & marie
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: we made it i hope

Have you been over here, may be of help http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?act=idx

Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Teenagers are a pain in the arse

Does she have any interests / hobbies? If she does, get her enrolled quicksmart in the nearest to your abode.

If she doesn't, tell her to choose one, quicksmart and get her involved.

If she whinges about going back - tell her to get a good job to pay her one way fare - mum and dad are spent up.

Good luck - the boredom won't last and she'll have an Aussie accent way before either of you.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridiej
Have you been over here, may be of help http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?act=idx

Are there any of these boards for NSW, North Coast, Byron bay to Coffs?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by robert cowan
hi to you all we have been in Mornington for 3 week now and i was just wondering if there is any teenagers in this area or that has moved to this area to show my daughter around the place she is getting board with us and haveing no friends, says she is going back to the UK if she cant find any friends.
pm us if you can help
thanks
rob & marie
bump
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Bump....for my question above.